Recent content by life tiger

1. L

time to revisit this place

just scroll at RPGs, life, and the universe! and open stuff that are written by me
  2. L

oh noes... what do you think of my horrors?
  3. L

wowee! I sure wrote some weird stories back in the day that got tons of views... some even make me laugh today. some were a nice experience to revisit others I don't even dare open. well I finished school started college and forgot about this place... I wonder if all the old guys that I knew...
  4. L

Is there a group chat thingy like skype or discord for this game?

It could be great if we can have an actual chat room for this game... unless there already is
  5. L

The great adventure for carrot heads part 3

(That file ^ was 501 kb.... and the limit is 500 kb... I'm just a pile of bad luck!)
  6. L

Death

I was probably depressed and lonley when I started this (I'm probably 5 times more depressed now) I couldn't care less if strangers die and I don't care what happens to the planet after I'm dead but other then that I probably started this cuz... again... I was very lonley and wanted a legit...
  7. L

Death

There's no reason for me to be remembered if I'll be dead and even if there are many problems I rather live
  8. L

Death

I give up
  9. L

Death

You will be nothing when you die and you won't see feel or think... that's it you don't exist! That type of nothing
  10. L

Death

There is nothing after death if you think about that for a good 30 sec you'll realise how scary it is
  11. L

The great adventure for carrot heads part 2

Alright... enough of that... I have better things to think about right now. Meet the... other half of me? Long story short I attempted to summon a demon to make my life easier buuuut... as always I managed to screw it up and the demon split my soul. So now this annoying little bugger is...
  12. L

The great adventure for carrot heads part 1

Re: The great adventure for carrot heads Carrot heads... but I'll take your offering anyway
  13. L

Exiled Kingdoms sequel?

The first game isn't finished yet and you already want a second?
  14. L

Re: The great adventure for carrot heads You think this is good?
  15. L

And I stood there... and spoke... But... There just weren't enough carrot heads on me to prove of my innocence... You see... the 7 bunny lords of the underworld desire all the carrot heads in the world to be theirs. I was just unlucky enough to get the job of bringing them the carrot heads...