Recent content by Deleted member 30241

1. Deleted member 30241

Mages Weapons, poll

Sword and Shield/mace
  2. Deleted member 30241

Buggers…

Straight or not, we can love who we want. Example @Apocalypse , he love Adaon, Me? Don't ask me.
  3. Deleted member 30241

Dope Gameplay

Bruh💀 This pulls me to use exploits💀or mods. Honestly I use glitch and exploits sometimes in my runs, like the cleric sliding one,projectile thru walls, and maybe more. Oof, we are not supposed to talk about these things, or we will stay in the Banned Dungeon.
  4. Deleted member 30241

Buggers…

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  5. Deleted member 30241

Buggers…

Wtf💀
  6. Deleted member 30241

Smh. Eff the slaves!

This dude just waited 2 years to post this, what a legend.✋💀
  7. Deleted member 30241

All the tavern rumors

They are that many?
  8. Deleted member 30241

Cannot enter icemist

We're really gonna get banned.💀 I'm gonna delete all my comments so I don't get banned.
  9. Deleted member 30241

Dagger Challenge!

You're right, its just no shortswords. Maybe just the: Shock dagger Vulcan dagger Dagger of Ice Poison dagger Normal dagger Silver dagger So it can be challenging? What do you think,@Ares Voss?
  10. Deleted member 30241

Cannot enter icemist

And guys this what happens when you necropost..
  11. Deleted member 30241

Eating High Level Bosses for dinner

After a hour, I finally beat him, damn Dark Presences, they make it more hard.
  12. Deleted member 30241

Myrosian Set No Helm??

Bruh I'm actually gonna post that right now, also the Thuramian set was incomplete, it lacks leggings.
  13. Deleted member 30241

Thanks for the tip, but I'm getting the void lord first, then I'm gonna get full ashen, and get adamantite sword,even tho I'm god at warrior, he tears me like a paper at Hard. Edit: i think you don't need that mumbo jumbo, so I will get back to work, see ya
  14. Deleted member 30241

I'm killing the three witches then.... Yo 3 Soul Drinker in a row. This the third time I thank you in this game, RNG. I also defeat Varresa don't worry, and I will add the Void Lord on my list. My fingers was so tired dodging from Varessa and Blafarne. Edit: The fight was tough! I used some...
  15. Deleted member 30241

Varannari

I don't know but, Male Varanarri looks like they wearing a green t shirt.