Recent content by Langley

1. L

Save & Reload bugs. Please help me fix them

Yes i have the same problem
  2. L

Do you remember your first RPG character

Puh i cant remember fine but the first rpg i played was Final Fantasy 7 and Pokemon red & blue edition. Before it i played super mario, north & south and other games on gameboy, atari, amiga and commodore. So my first rpg character was Cloud or Ash ^^
  3. L

[spoiler ] message in a bottle

Its a message in a bottle so the q must be in the near of a river or something like that.
  4. L

Introduce yourself thread

Ok hello everybody! I am Patrick. I am a plumber and come from germany. I love all kind of sport and i am sporty too(soccerfan 1.FC Schalke 04). But i played a lots of video games in my life and spent many time as child for it. My favourite games are roleplaying. As child i played pokemon...
  5. L

Trolls regeneration

U can get a weapon with fire dmg for clerics
  6. L

Mounts

I think we dont need mounts. The map isnt so big now. And when we have the complete map in future i think we dont need it too. Because there are many Options to travel fast. By boat for example. And too many features could destroy the spirit of this game i think. The game is smart like games in...
  7. L

[Spoiler] Sewer - Door Bug?

I think thats normal. Maybe david open the doors with next updates. I think he has plans for it. And the rats are a plaque. Maybe they spawn so fast because he cant put 1000 rats in the sewers :lol:
  8. L

enraged monsters [Spoiler]

Ah great thx
  9. L

Oh what a crap... so i can never complete it. It was only difficult for me because im a 2h warrior and i only get a crap 1h weapon in this dungeon. After dungeon if i get all my stuff back i could kill it but i dont know i cant go back to the dungeon...
  10. L

Ah great thx. The minotaur is in the maze right? So i have all three but i hope its not the minotaur in the sewers at the forsaken underground cause i cant go back to it.
  11. L

Somebody know the three enraged creatures and where i can find them?
  12. L

Thx but i cleared the game and i know the maze for minotaurs. And fury isnt enraged. They have "enraged" in their name and u can find three in game
  13. L

[Spoilers] Where is Giles? Quest help

There is a rich man . U need Reputation for it. If i remember right ^^
  14. L

[Spoilers] Where is Giles? Quest help

U get them in new garand in north west.
  15. L

There is an achievment to kill 3 enraged creatures. Can i find all in game now? I cant remember. Maybe i killed one or two. I can remember i killed a troll. There was a minotaur in the sewers. At the main q with the forsaken there was minotaur. Was that an enraged? If yes i cant go back cause...