Recent content by Lamar

1. Lamar

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

According to Experience Points - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki xp does't change with difficulty level.
  2. Lamar

Mana for non-Mages

Prior to Icemist 4 Wizard's Guilds, Wizard's Guild - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki, as well as Alchemist Mator - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki in Whitetower sell the non-stackable mana potion Deepfrost Cognac - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki. It's cheap too.
  3. Lamar

What's your favorite and unliked Classes, builds, playstyles and why?

Finally finished the game with a rogue but not iron man. Shaggy is a mostly a ranger. Hirge with duel made for a great companion.
  4. Lamar

Spoilers New play diary: Hermit King (Cleric Challenge)

Those in Need quest can get a +detection medallion. Half-Moon Medallion - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki Easy to complete with int 2
  5. Lamar

Unknown Dungeon

Your items get removed and stored in a chest at the exit of the unknown dungeon. You should be able to go back in the dungeon via the stairs in the sewer and get your items from the chest. I have not experienced or heard of a player's level going back to zero.
  6. Lamar

Basic builds & gameplay tips

> gameplay tips, and a leveling guide (of sorts). That's ambitious and I'd like to see something like that. Hopefully you don't get overwhelmed.
  7. Lamar

A Rogue's Life for Me: New Play Diary

Fort Assault VICTORY!!! I got to level 10 with assassinate 2. I picked up Hirge and got her heal wounds to level 3 and bought her ring of the trader and some cheap + mana boots and gloves. I also bought cognac and 3 greater potions of healing. Hirge and I cleared the area east and south of...
  8. Lamar

Wow, thanks for the write up. My best time to lvl 6 is about 3.5 hours. So I'll see if I can improve with your list BTW If you give the medallion to spice trader Jethro you can gain access to Grey Library where you can find an ancient tome and Of Ghosts and Spectors which you can turn in back...
  9. Lamar

Something like this at the beginning of the section. Companions are npcs you can recruit to your team and add to your party. Unlike mercenaries that you can hire for gold: 1. When they "die" they don't leave your party, and they'll resurrect with half health when free of enemies 2. When in your...
  10. Lamar

I would like a bit more information on companions in that section. A brief summary that they can be recruited and will accompany you throughout the games as you see fit. I played my first character, a rogue, to level 10 before I knew about them and found I could recruit Grissenda. Provide...
  11. Lamar

Thanks. According the the wiki Domek is immortal. https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sergeant_Dumek
  12. Lamar

That's what I was thinking. Take Hirge and a bunch of health and mana potions and set her outside of the battle area but close enough to still heal me. Although it will be at least another 8 levels and a couple tomes to get to agility 6 to get flurry so that's not going to work.
  13. Lamar

Any hints/tips for Fort Assault?
  14. Lamar

Success. Thanks to both. Got to get 5k and stab 3.
  15. Lamar

Restarted and made it to level 8 so far. Did head hunting at lvl 4 and where did I put my sword at level 5. I've now got enough traits to peacefully complete smugglers in the night... If I can complete welcome to the house without dying lol.