Lamar
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Lamar
      Lamar reacted to p4ran0id's post in the thread Game's files with Like Like.
      I made a video for that long ago maybe it helps you The EK.bak file is in your main folder on android. In /storage/emulated/0/ just...
    • Lamar
      Lamar replied to the thread How to? Manage HP drain. Newbie.
      Wish I'd looked at this page when I started playing EK. The links have some great information and after reading them I had some "doh!"...
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to p4ran0id's post in the thread Magisters true nature with Like Like.
      Was work of @Necromancer at discord, but so amazing so I have to share it here. No wonder all forsaken are crazy
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread New Updates ? with Like Like.
      If I may, good sir, Allow me to propose to you these amusing challenges as a way to replay the game with a twist, or literally with a...
    • Lamar
      Lamar replied to the thread Sharing game saves?.
      This is a awesome for iOS people who have a great character but are stuck at 1.2. If they purchase the android or steam version they...
    • Lamar
      My personal favorite build at that level (pre-Ark) is the Muud'ari Engineer! - Space Robot: Iron Golem +Summoner II (+ pre-requisite...
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to stonedwolf's post in the thread Rogue companion? with Like Like.
      There's also a generic "challenge map" that shows the easier vs harder vs much harder areas, give you an overview of which sorts of...
    • Lamar
      Lamar replied to the thread Rogue companion?.
      There are a lot of walkthroughs on YouTube, but I've only watched a few. The wiki and forums are great. The EK Companion is the only...
    • Lamar
      Lamar replied to the thread Rogue companion?.
      I've hit some slow points while playing as well. Jerem-D created a nice web app to track your progress and I found it helpful finding...
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread New Class: SIDEKICK with Like Like.
      Back to the NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM SIDEKICK Henchman, squire, handmaiden... You have been chosen to serve a Master, the great hero of...
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to stonedwolf's post in the thread An unknown minotaur god? with Like Like.
      You could start a thread about Descriptions and we could collectively write and edit them, and then you could update the Wiki?
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to Apocalypse's post in the thread How to? Get gold without XP? with Like Like.
      Trying to get rich by stealing gold and treasures behind people's backs is not nice in real life. Don't do it. But in a video game, when...
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to Ares Voss's post in the thread Happy New Year EK Fam! with Like Like.
      Happy New Year Everyone hope this pandemic ends soon and let me rephrase: Stay Safe.
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to VDX_360's post in the thread Who's the best companion for you and why? with Like Like.
      Who is the better Companion is a very old question that comes down to Character Build, Playing Style and a little bit of the exact area...
    • Lamar
      Lamar reacted to p4ran0id's post in the thread Happy holidays with Like Like.
      I wish everyone merry Christmas. Thx a lot for such a great community here. Hope it will continue once Archaelund is published. All of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…