Recent content by L Nimbus

1. L

Writing a story on RoyalRoad that's a semi parody of Exiled Kingdoms.

The story is having a MUCH bigger impact that i ever thought it would have. I've just finished the first book, and there are several readers who've told me they actually went and bought Exiled Kingdoms after reading it. Wow. On a side note, i've started a TMP wiki...
  2. L

Late reply, been busy. Anyway, Thanks, i'm trying my best to make a sotry that borrows some lore from EK, while making it part of a larger universe. Not getting any Patreon cuz there won't be a Patreon. I stated that i won't charge my readers a single cent. Other than that........It just broke...
  3. L

Whoops, i myself have the Android version, so i didn't know. i'll fix that soonish.
  4. L

Might as well drop this on the forums. For a week or two now, i've been writing The Minotaur Paladin on RRL. It's story that takes place on modern day earth after it gets a game world System. the MC is a Minotaur [Cleric] summoned from EK to be a boss monster. While the story doesn't take...
  5. L

What does your forum user name mean?

Mine is a name i used on another forum years ago when i first joined. ever since, it's been the name associated with me on every forum i've used so far.
  6. L

Freetown Arena not opening (resolved)

Re: Freetown Arena not opening Yes i reported back to hm, i fought him at the barrier, and let him go ( i think ) also, fixed, i left freetown, talked to the centurion, reran the Jabal grotto ( just in case ), went back to freetown and slept at the inn. it's now open.
  7. L

Re: Freetown Arena not opening Yes, it's in the "Completed" section of the journal
  8. L

i've got the latest version of the game, with Area saves and everything, and i've already completed Web of Terror ( before the update ) but when i talk to Tribune Geleb, he still tells me the arena is experiencing technical issues. anyone know how to solve this ? currently running a lvl 19...