Recent content by Kyoji

1. Kyoji

What Is the highest LV for summoned creatures ?

Thank you
  2. Kyoji

Always for Exiled Kingdoms
  3. Kyoji

Well ... now I am trying the summoner build so ... What ' s the best and how to reach It ?
  4. Kyoji

About the mage ...

Understood , thanks
  5. Kyoji

About the mage ...

Exiled Kingdom . By the way , another question : I noticed that there are some random generated companions in Towns and in the outdoor , Is It possible to build up them how you want once recruited and if It Is a reasonable choice since Grissenda and Hirge are something so good . Little edit ...
  6. Kyoji

Difference

I was talking about Exiled Kingdom
  7. Kyoji

About the mage ...

Excuse me , Who Is Marietta ? You wrote like she Is a companion but I do not remember her .
  8. Kyoji

Difference

Thank you . How about the mobs ? Are there more enemies for area than the easy mode ?
  9. Kyoji

Difference

Is there a lot of difference in the quantity of traps and enemies between easy and normal game difficulty ?
  10. Kyoji

About the mage ...

How to Lv up quick the mage in the very early part of the game ?
  11. Kyoji

Vampire Mage, but not really...

More over in the game I collected nice equips for mages from quests ... Actually they are in chests just for taking dust . Really , I think a lady mage companion could do well in this game .
  12. Kyoji

I wonder if ...

So Better invest the points somewhere else ? Understood thanks .
  13. Kyoji

I wonder if ...

Mhm... However , Is It possible that who got a 100% or a hight % of tavern gossip could get precise and fast in info gathering ?
  14. Kyoji

My thoughts after one year of Exiled Kingdom

You know , actually the Quest of the lady statue in Icemist , appeared like a Daedra Quest to me ... And nothing to complain about It by my side . Anyway ... I think a random quest generator for Varannari could be nice or at least a way for increase the reputation with them , maybe a Little bit...