Recent content by kwill

1. kwill

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

On my umpteenth playthrough and would like to begin contributing to the wiki! Username is the same: kwill TIA!
  2. kwill

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) I am so incredibly excited for this next adventure and envious of your job! Thanks for sharing your time and talent, and of course your passion for classic RPG's. Krondor was one of my favorite games. Hats off to you sir!
  3. kwill

Companion battle option, attack only my target

Yep, you nailed it! That's what I'm hoping for. 8-)
  4. kwill

I appreciate your feedback, thank you! It won't keep enemies off of the companion 100% of the time, but that's not the point. It would be unbalancing if it did. The current options prevent meaningful companion participation in battles with ranged weapons. In the battles I have had where...
  5. kwill

Using ranged weapons on a companion doesn't work well with the current options. I suggest an option:. "Attack only when I attack" or "Attack my target only" that would pass on the player's current target to the companion. Attack all enemies: companion too often draws too much aggro, suffers the...
  6. kwill

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Finished Grissenda quest. Very cool, no further issues. On to Adaon!
  7. kwill

Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

Should read "How dare you!"
  8. kwill

Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

Should read "One of the things I saw" I would also suggest "some kind of ancient ruins to the south, "
  9. kwill

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. I can't tell if that's a passage I'm supposed to be able to access or just something that renders visually awkward. Not sure if there is a hidden door here somewhere and I just haven't detected it yet, but I'm stuck for now.
  10. kwill

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. These updates are all extremely welcome. Tremaden's tower really needed to be on the teleport list. I keep hoping to see more back story/quests appear on Mount Storm after that tease of being allowed further in following the first large content update...
  11. kwill

Mage balance

I recently finished the main quest with my mage. I have to admit I was highly skeptical about the balance of the Ark with a mage and having no companion. I figured the only way that was going to work was with Iron golem, which I did. Then, just to see how it would go, I respec'ed to go all...
  12. kwill

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

More Text clipping on princess of the sea https://ibb.co/eB45TH
  13. kwill

Share your script / mapping experience

Dude...I've used Eclipse to mess around with and create custom versions of some open source Android games. I have to say, you have totally CRUSHED IT writing your own engine for this game. Thanks for all the previous info you shared. EK is very inspiring to me as a career developer who has...
  14. kwill

Sewer of Horrors access to next area after quest completed (spoiler alert) (false alarm)

Re: Sewer of Horrors access to next area after quest completed (spoiler alert) Thanks! I guess my adrenaline was pumping so hard the first time through I forgot I hit another lever someplace else! :shock:
  15. kwill

Sewer of Horrors access to next area after quest completed (spoiler alert) (false alarm)

I have already completed the Sewer of Horrors quest. On my second visit, after throwing all four < switches, the gate in the poison golem area that warps you to the stairs down does not open up. The only difference from my first visit I can think of is that I switched the one in the devourer...