Recent content by KiltedNinja27

1. KiltedNinja27

Your favorite NPC character in-game?

You can tell if they are good or bad by seeing if the "sure I'll have a look" option has leave next to it or not. If it does, they are good, if ot doesn't, they stab you.
  2. KiltedNinja27

Pyromancer Mage Challenge!

Gonna do this challenge as Lyre Pantsfire
  3. KiltedNinja27

Pyromancer Mage Challenge!

Can I use companions? Cause Gris and Hirge would help a lot with thos challenge
  4. KiltedNinja27

The journey of the Monge Warrior

Use the bash ability since it is just your fist.
  5. KiltedNinja27

Mallow

Fica no jardim à esquerda da praça. google tradutor deixe-me dizer isso
  6. KiltedNinja27

PUZZLE-CHALLENGE!!!

Isn't the whole thing with prizmar that since we are playing as a muud we can't be transformed? Like they say at the end of the 12 shards quest or the beginning of the ark, that muud are resistant to a lot of things humans aren't
  7. KiltedNinja27

Your favorite NPC character in-game?

My favorite NPC are the non Forsaken shady travelers since they can sell you the living ice for Couk and the Fire salts for 3 vs 12 and Where is Amarisa, as well as selling you literally nothing which is funny. Also they always have a really good discount on things.
  8. KiltedNinja27

Guide [Spoilers] Recipe for high reputation in all 4 kingdoms

If you don't kill the nightwalker and walk into any building, leave, or sleep the noghtwalker will despawn and leave a permanent lower for Ilmaria, so does the reputation come back when you talk to Sage or when you kill the nightwalker?
  9. KiltedNinja27

Where should I grind for XP?

I would progress the ark and either grind in the sunken citadel or the ark itself. Level 20 is a good level for the ark unless your on hard difficulty or something, so mainly grind for items and potions and you should be good. Also utilize the monoliths to help travel.
  10. KiltedNinja27

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

@MikeB I would like to become a loreseeker to finosh things for the new quests such as the detailed walk-through. Could you please make me an account with the same Username. Thanks!
  11. KiltedNinja27

The quest The Lost Kingdom won't complete if I kill King M'dmoo?

I can't go back to the snake gang hideout, but I did not check with the chancellor, so that might allow me to do something about the quest.
  12. KiltedNinja27

Imperial religion

This will totally not happen but the Eleven class could be paladins as the Eleven are older and probably more war focused than the three, and you could choose your patron like tol for extra bonuses.
  13. KiltedNinja27

Ark Preparations

Found the little lesser summoning trick out myself on my first mage playthrough and it is the single reason I was underleveled for the parasite fight (I forgot the data pad for the magister's pendant and was too lazy to get it).
  14. KiltedNinja27

The quest The Lost Kingdom won't complete if I kill King M'dmoo?

I had a similar problem when doing the snake gang quest because I used a scroll of recall while going through the chambers to kill Zilda and was unable to complete the quest, so I guess some quests just need to not be completed in certain ways.
  15. KiltedNinja27

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

I would like to become a loreseeker, but I can't seem to find out how to create an account. I go to the log in area and don't find any account creation. Could somebody help me make my account? Looking at the Wiki special pages as well, Under the log in/create account section, there is only a...