Recent content by Kefka

1. K

The Mathrisian codex

Thanks - was looking for this as well the whole time.
  2. K

Quest page on wiki

Hi there Same problem again with the Wiki Quest site, it happens since the new game release. On mobile phone and pc/notebook.
  3. K

What's everyone do for a living!

" " I'm a Marketing Manager (1to1 Marketing) of a big Swiss Phone/Internet/TV Provider. Thus, if you ever need someone who markets your games, I'm the man... ;) :D
  4. K

The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Try harder. I stacked around 8 pieces of coral fangs before I even got my first giant mamba fang in the cave. The quest reward is worth it, very good equip for companions imo and yeah, happy huntingsssss~~ Finally got my Giant Mamba Fang (what a snake-blood-bath to get it..)! Thanks again to...
  5. K

The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Hi there My first Post in this Forum, thus - First things first: THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME GAME, DAVID - you did/you're doing a f... great job! So, now to my issue: - Char LVL/Class: 15/Warrior - Quest: Exotic Substances - Needed quest items: Coral Snake Fang/Giant Mamba Fang - Location...