Recent content by Kalthor

1. Kalthor

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I dunno anything about this massive red dragon but I will take this and run. Lol thankyou 4D ..and oi, getting the bow all started because on the way to New Anthur, thought we'd pick few blues for brews with the hatchet. Then went and picked drake scale. Got that power see. 1684852664 (I...
  2. Kalthor

That's David's concept art I assume. I googled Griss. That's her.
  3. Kalthor

About being a Thuram Knight

Never. NEVER
  4. Kalthor

Kalthor interrupts this thread to present the death of the orc King and many more king deaths shall follow. That was sneaky, took me a time to find this "lair".. The music rocks, so does Griss, she fell in battle. Griss appreciation post and orc King death. Edit: I made 20,000 gold too...
  5. Kalthor

What is this backpack you speak of?... lol I can already tell, don't tell me, David facilitated extension to the backpack. The game is perfect.
  6. Kalthor

Sharing Lvl13 only because I discovered offhand weps and quickslot interchangeables - bow to twohand to shield & hammer to shield & hatchet. All for testing purposes, we have damage mode and defense mode. Bow tactic of - shoot to lure while having Griss attacking on sight, quickslot change...
  7. Kalthor

I'm loading save game now. I'd like to write a " Kalthor, an Exiled Kingdoms story." There is enough veterans around here to know what I'm going through ATM, a write-up isn't required. My brain did one however 😂 The ambient music in New Garand had me enthralled. Btw - I left Adon in his cell...
  8. Kalthor

Going to lvl to 15, points into to strength/endurance while guaging the numbers closely, minmax. Currently running 33% chance to find secrets with Griss along for the ride. Gave her a bluesteel greatsword and she crushed an orc commander with it. I'm in love. I'm building dual greatsword team...
  9. Kalthor

Change difficulty (up)

I love permadeath! ... I was a PKKer on Diablo LoD hardcore ladder for years, same tag too Kalthor223. Hunted player killers
  10. Kalthor

Intelligence for dialog options

Thank you bro. If I open the wiki I will doom myself. Trust The safe answer is 3 and preserves the cheating of act the knowing too much and ruining the thrill 🛡️
  11. Kalthor

Intelligence for dialog options

Quest "Those in need" I'm building a warrior but invested 2 points into Intel for xp/perception, I felt that early in game that 4%/5% was beneficial. I used the 2 intelligence dialog option and resolved "Those in need" much to my satisfaction. My question is; How much intelligence is too much...
  12. Kalthor

I'll pm you screenshots.. can't seem to upload images from my gallery in reply. One moment.. 1684380044 Ok I'm smart lol, now can publicly show my current state of affairs
  13. Kalthor

I'm lvl 10 warrior in 9 hours with a silver greatsword and full chain mail, Cleave II & Fury II using whirlwind and charge. Strength 4 Endurance 3 Intelligence 2 Awareness 2 I enjoy using the combo; bait foe into whirlwind>charge then I swing into fury. With fury active my wind+charge combo...
  14. Kalthor

Trying to use my own powers of deduction and 'point for gain' wisdoms in these early beginnings of the adventure. If I truly get stick I'll be here in forum making a post. If I read the build write up here in forum it'll be taking away part of my reasons to play. Like to discover builds and make...
  15. Kalthor

Change difficulty (up)

My warrior is getting flogged, it's all good. I'm feeling like this is challenging on normal, maybe I'm underleveled and ambitious. Iron man Rogue is a dream I'm fathoming so I'll get mine soon enough. I understand it's fine. New character is a tap away from fruition ⚔️