Recent content by Kakost

1. Kakost

Advice for summoner mage in the Ark?

First time I ever played the game, I did on Iron Mode with an Elementalist Mage. And it was all pretty easy, except for the Ark. The Ark is insanely hard. Then I got that tip right over here. I had never invested anything into summons, but then I got just the first level of the electrical imp...
  2. Kakost

I wonder if ...

It's pretty useless. Yes, you'll get the rumor you're looking for. Not much more than that.
  3. Kakost

I am inquiring on how to effectively-defeat ghosts. (Ghosts/All Ghosts, in General)

Don your Tolassian armors, ready your lightning swords (you'll get one from the Baron of Lannegar after getting rid of a certain goblin at their mine) and you're more than fit for the job. Not much of a problem, besides, death resist rings are all around
  4. Kakost

Gold Farming

Please stop necroing posts from several years ago 1706965058 This is a post from 2016, with last response from 2021. And that's not the only Necro post that you've done. Please, just stop
  5. Kakost

My thoughts after one year of Exiled Kingdom

I actually wouldn't want to have it be a fixed cost. I prefer it this way. The possibility of resetting your char enables you to go over vastly different builds, which can be used to optimize certain parts of the game - AKA min/max to the highest degree possible. I think it's preferable to not...
  6. Kakost

Red viper

There are more spoilers ahead if you choose to ignore the snake... But don't worry, you don't die (unless you had something like 1 or 5 HP left only which... You shouldn't anyway)
  7. Kakost

Red viper

No, you don't die. You'll just take a neglectful amount of damage
  8. Kakost

I am, and I do not think I am alone, that is overwhelmed by the incredible number of weapons with seeming less minor differences.

Ideally, keep at least 1 weapon of each element for your preferred kind. If you have high Agi, go Light Weapons, so keep 1 with ice damage, 1 with fire and so on. If you use 2 hand, or 2 hand hammers (Clerics for example), just the same. As for the choice of weapons (1H, Light or 2H), each one...
  9. Kakost

Precision Strikes/Shots and Massive Criticals Question

Say what mate? PS: by "Sniper Mage" I meant a Mage build based on Staff + Precise Shots + Massive Criticals. It sucks, big time.
  10. Kakost

Lady Of night Syllara

No. Edit: not yet. But there's a new game being made by the creator that will be set in the same world.
  11. Kakost

How dependent is the game on the knowledge base?

You don't need the knowledge base at all. That being said, by now I already know every single secret door and every single bosses weaknesses and strengths, as well as the locations of every single item I want, so I really don't need to bother by now lol. Constantly checking the wiki is for...
  12. Kakost

Precision Strikes/Shots and Massive Criticals Question

I already tried to play with a "Sniper Mage" with both Precision Shots and Massive Criticals at max, and it absolutely sucks big time. I had mentioned this on the topic about builds, but it got buried there. The reasons why it works for Rogue Archers but it doesn't for Staff (or Wand) Mages...
  13. Kakost

Guide [Spoilers] Recipe for high reputation in all 4 kingdoms

That information is present at the wiki
  14. Kakost

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

Whatever kind of displeasure we normal people may have with your government, or with our own government, or with other countries governments, that does not extend to the people. Governments are mafias, and usually the people are their victims on both sides. I am Brazilian by the way and yes, I...
  15. Kakost

New Playthrough: Mage Barrier (Repulse Tank Mage)

Yeah, the Fire Golem is excellent for a good amount of parts of the game