Recent content by Kaiser Zose

1. Kaiser Zose

[Bug] Mad Wizard / extra Thuram reputation.

What I meant about Cold Trail is that it has typos
  2. Kaiser Zose

[Bug] Mad Wizard / extra Thuram reputation.

When I crossed paths with Janod in Kingsbridge with Adaon, I started 'A mad wizard'. As always, your reputation with Thuram and the Wizard's guild takes a -40 hit. WHen completed, and if I remember correctly, your reputation went up by 40 again. But in this run, the reputation bumped for an...
  3. Kaiser Zose

Question about bosses

Personality does
  4. Kaiser Zose

Question about bosses

Level 22. I'll check the town halls. Thanks!
  5. Kaiser Zose

Question about bosses

Hey all. So here's the question: Do rumour bosses appear again after you've killed them? I've encountered the Troll Marauder, some manticores and minotaur bosses but that's it. No matter how many days I sleep at the inn, there are no more rumours about those beasts. Now something else. Is...
  6. Kaiser Zose

Poor Varannari :(

Probably ancient egyptians. Too many mummies
  7. Kaiser Zose

Your Favourite Video Games of All Time

OH AND EXILED KINGDOMS OFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
  8. Kaiser Zose

Your Favourite Video Games of All Time

RuneScape, been playing for almost 13 years. The Commandos series, awesome strategy game. Destination:Paris is a huge mod with insane difficulty, if you like that. Anything Paradox, specially Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV. Papers, Please! and Return of the Obra Dinn were awesome...
  9. Kaiser Zose

Heyo from Kaiser

I bought the game a few days ago. I have already dedicated so much time to it that I'm feeling dizzy. I love it. Pleased to meet you!
  10. Kaiser Zose

What does your forum user name mean?

Kaiser Zose is the name I used for my RuneScape ironman account, because Keysar Zöse (Character from "The Usual Suspects), was unavailable. And also the Kaiser was the German emperor :D