Kafir
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Kafir
      Kafir reacted to Invector's post in the thread Rogue Advanced Skills Questions with Like Like.
      That's the problem with poison---there are very few things in the game that are weak to it. Mirmeks and Earth Elementals is about all I...
    • Kafir
      Kafir replied to the thread Mage for beginner.
      If you are not sure whether to sell them or not, you might just store them in - or in a House, if you own one. This way they will not...
    • Kafir
      Kafir reacted to Lamar's post in the thread Off Hand Weapons with Like Like.
      Good to know! Thanks! Ahh, there's a plus and minus to explosive traps. Good: they deal fire and will kill trolls. Bad: they'll...
    • Kafir
      Kafir reacted to VDX_360's post in the thread Mercenary Shoutout with Wow Wow.
      Oh, Mercenaries. How we love to belittle them as useless and overpriced. But for the second time, a hired mercenary not only survived a...
    • Kafir
      Kafir reacted to stonedwolf's post in the thread Vampire Mage, but not really... with Haha Haha.
      To be clear, you built Hirge with Sacred Fire and you took her to the hellpits and it's her fault things warmed-up? :cool: Please tell...
    • Kafir
      Kafir reacted to p4ran0id's post in the thread Vampire Mage, but not really... with Like Like.
      Please no, ever used active skills on Hirge? I can't even count how often she activated sacred fire on fire elementals, or stopped in...
    • Kafir
      Kafir reacted to Neponde's post in the thread Tales of Asherun with Love Love.
      "I had never seen a real chainmail shirt before. It was lighter than I expected it to be, though it felt like it would be far sturdier...
    • Kafir
      Kafir reacted to Neponde's post in the thread Tales of Asherun with Love Love.
      Time to give ironman another go. Since screenshots are no longer working, and I need a creative outlet, we are going a different...
    • Kafir
      Kafir reacted to VDX_360's post in the thread Ankh ofg life problem with Haha Haha.
      @HEYYOLUC , Welcome to the forum! Feel encouraged to comment on current posts or start your own thread. Try not to dig-up old threads...
    • Kafir
      Kafir replied to the thread Ayuda en español.
      Imagino que ya habrás dado con la respuesta. Por si acaso: Hay varios tipos de pieles: dañada, perfecta, blanca, de oso, de troll...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…