Recent content by jtmediaholdings

1. jtmediaholdings

So...

Level Eleven. Doggies of biolytic sky keep us safe from the forsaken, and I can run the sugar rum game neutrally. Goblins of fire keep us safe from the forsaken. The mage ethics are correct. I can waste a cloud of doggies of biolytic sky about half the time, even when extras are pulled, as an...
  2. jtmediaholdings

So...

Level 10. Investigating banditry in the Thyr ridges. Explored the relation between Jorgum and the Nivar wetlands. It appears there is no banditry in Whitetower, and a brewer tells me these things very much ARE connected to my grandfather. Smuggling merple into Whitetower appears to directly...
  3. jtmediaholdings

"A walker," a character run.

Level four. I have completed what seem to be the formative events of this run. - some new-age travelers were camping on the graveyard of my ancestors. They asked if they could consecrate it, I said "just the campsite, sure." - some old priest wants to decorate a church of the trinity with...
  4. jtmediaholdings

Two fun issues...

A third issue has been found : "Ice mastery will bring fire elementals to your aid." Ice and fire. I note the heavily-favored-seeming magic-dart elementalist can see eye to eye with a kitty in a single zap.
  5. jtmediaholdings

"A walker," a character run.

This is a character of a known death-affiliated build. https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-unholy-a-fluff-cleric-build.17502/ "...and... live as a death wizard." (the masc sprite does, in fact, change- eh, this will be happening and it is good.) My ethics towards other...
  6. jtmediaholdings

So...

Still of the ninth rank in the guild. Playing with trolls in the hopes one day that I might have a conjurer's hood... of biolytic affinities, the wizards and alchemists who are nicest to me. Trolls are cruel; they bop things with hammers. Trolls are kind; they use lightning so you can get...
  7. jtmediaholdings

So...

Of ninth rank in the guild. Fritha obviously totally offended tollassian death energy by going west, but I'll totally tell people in other kingdoms about her stall. A friend of libraries and of elements. Having won the dunce cap of the mentalist (int zero, just the mage ethics) I begin to...
  8. jtmediaholdings

Two fun issues...

ik, r? Drop the no-mana version and get to tinkering, and agility helps with these little wand-darts. English-language typo, though.
  9. jtmediaholdings

So...

Of the eighth rank in the guild. Full elementalist. A simple build, three elements and a shield, then enhance lightning bolt as 'mage dart.' It does well, or decent enough. It is absolutely fun to take very short, dangerous trips. I live in Jabal, living in the inheritance of my...
  10. jtmediaholdings

So...

Charm person broken, I turn my thought to the quest. Rumored past the wyvern mountains, packed for the plane of fire, a tiara of the mentalist marks the place where 'my grandfather and his friend' have journeyed.
  11. jtmediaholdings

Low Level Grind or Advance Main Quest

The skeletons of iazur tomb, as far south as the inori approacheth before the lush lands of emerald valley, happen to be known for carrying large amounts of iron shields and shortswords of frost, and smaller numbers of other useful things. It has a free bed immediately next to this, if one is...
  12. jtmediaholdings

Low Level Grind or Advance Main Quest

I foolishly assume you'll want to put your work towards your best strength for the orc thingie. (Kingsbridge) Warrior's guild? Free iron shield in south inori. Don't have to care after that. Must fight warlord zurta if warriors' guild.
  13. jtmediaholdings

So...

...I couldn't help but notice that wizards are all barking mad. I agree. I also noticed that a doppleganger gang killed my grandfather and all his friends, and that a little blue not-smurf known as "lord santa, wicked of trix" appears to be able to cast some form of phantasmal force. Xe...
  14. jtmediaholdings

restless dead spekter doesnt appear

Did you go to... https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=South_Jabal_Hills ...spot nine?
  15. jtmediaholdings

Wierd EK trivia.

- Ugh. Edit window expires.... Not always. Currently, a lot of them will involve interface with drivers for ultralight hardware at the Android level. Because of this, slightly buggy, cheap hardware lets me stare at both the drivers and Davids' code directly, more or less. The screen driver...