Recent content by JohnyDI

1. J

Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Ashen Leggings on wiki shows giving 11 cold resistance, when in reality it's 11 shock resistance.
  2. J

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

I second this. I want to see how they use their advanced skills. Reseting the companions costs a lot.
  3. J

It wasn't on the ground, but no problem, if its weaker then ark gear. Was just curious to see it. Will pass quest on other character.
  4. J

Had my bag full when loaded the game, didn't get mail. Any solution?
  5. J

Killed the trolls, the quest is completed now. thanks for all your help! One more question,
  6. J

At the end of Adaon Quest, I still kept the remains in my bag, not sure if it's suposed. Also I can't leave Eastern Korne trought the natural frontiers, had to use a scroll of teleport.
  7. J

Game keeps crashing every time I try to talk with Eirenda outside the castle to finish quest. Don't have any saved files prior to leaving the castle so kinda stuck unable to comple the quest.
  8. J

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. Well aren't you a fan of sneaky places :D . Found it now. just out of curiosity, the reward is the same regardless of the weapon you deliver? Also, dont know if it's a bug or on purpose, but after you pass the new dungeon the first time, the next...
  9. J

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. So I've been searching since then, and still no clue where the second weapon is. Assuming it is inside the dungeon, I gotta ask:
  10. J

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. Just finished all the new quests, including the royal crypt seventh room. The arena was awesome, but I believe it could be way funnier and challenging if the equipment given in the begging was random and different from each time, or maybe improved as you...
  11. J

Passific ending [spoilers]

Those stats are for the immortality information. I got that already. What else am I missing?
  12. J

Passific ending [spoilers]

So I killed that man that was suposed to ambush me, and now I can't get the ending without fighting the horror. I have the disc about the horror, the immortality info, I aknoledge my ancestry, e put down my weapons and put my faith on the people for peace. Do I need higher personality to not...