Recent content by john_gilbert-EK

1. john_gilbert-EK

I need help with clergyman

Griss is the ideal companion for companion. Great tank and offers crowd control when there's a mob. My cleric is currently part of the three and I can still manage. But since it's my first time using one, I'll have to see how I'll fare during later stages of the game. (I see the benefits of...
  2. john_gilbert-EK

EK on PC using Controller

Yeah, I saw that it was only partial controller support when I bought the game. Thanks for this though!
  3. john_gilbert-EK

EK on PC using Controller

I recently bought Exiled Kingdoms on Steam and thought of using a controller for playing on PC. I originally played EK on mobile and was satisfied with the UI there. So I considered using my Xbox 360 controller. Anyone ever played using one? If so, any tips on what would be the best mapping...
  4. john_gilbert-EK

What if E.K. will advance to industrial era?

If it could have the same tech crafting experience and compelling worldbuilding of Arcanum, then I'm in.
  5. john_gilbert-EK

No Text on inventory

Just re-installed the game and it seemed to have worked. Inventory had the text the first try. Thank you for the assistance!
  6. john_gilbert-EK

No Text on inventory

1 & 2) yup, all working properly. 3) The moment I start the game. 4) Mobile (Android) 5) Not that I know of? But I recently re-installed it after a month. The game works fine really. I can still play. It's just that it doesn't come back when I'm playing when this happens. I really have to...
  7. john_gilbert-EK

No Text on inventory

Not sure if this has happened to anyone recently (can't find paat threads about it), but is anyone experiencing this lately? It's been happening to me for the past two days or so. Returning to the main menu and reloading the game did the trick but I had to do it a couple of times until...
  8. john_gilbert-EK

[Announcement] Exiled Kingdoms is getting a new update!

When it comes to the story, I hope we can have more Varannari storylines. I'm interested to discover more about the original inhabitants of the land. I'm also interested to see how the dynamics would be among us players trying to balance our relations with Mercia and the Varannari. I noticed...
  9. john_gilbert-EK

The Sewer of Horrors: Am I Ready/What Else Should I Bring?

Just finished the quest. That was something. But not as difficult as I expected (played in normal mode btw) Took the advice of not bringing unequipped gear and instead used resistance potions. Good thing, cause there were tons of loot. Thanks for the feedback!
  10. john_gilbert-EK

The Sewer of Horrors: Am I Ready/What Else Should I Bring?

I only have one quest left: The Sewer of Horrors. Here are my stats and inventory. Anything else I should bring?