Recent content by Joe Simon

1. J

Plane of fire

You know what they say, it's better to have potions and not need them than to need potions not have them!
  2. J

(Mage Class) FIREBALL OR ICE STORM SKILL?

Yes I'd be curious as well, I would want what would be better for the end parts of the game.
  3. J

Plane of fire

Where do you grind dragons?
  4. J

Plane of fire

Ya I had to make a second attempt at it also. The second time i just made sure to farm the crap out of elixir of galade, and if you have hirge bring those mana potions. When I was low on health I'd heal through hirge and save my health potions. Also it may be helpful to note that t here is a...
  5. J

Plane of fire

Finally made it through! The sewer of horror takes less time than the ark to complete but the anxiety level doing it is through the roof!
  6. J

Plane of fire

Man, there has to be a better way than just running across this map and dying, I seriously wish a brought a speed potion with me. Oh boo hoo I want my mommy!
  7. J

How you makes money?

I did it after completing the other quests. I was going to turn in the last quest the crown of galade, and there is an option to fight the king, I don't think the option to fight him is there after the quest is completed, but after you fight him they all turn on you. But you get to keep the...
  8. J

How you makes money?

Maze of Lamth has been the best place for me, especially the bag of holding, im pulling 8000- 12000 gold per run, that's clearing both levels and the royal minotaur section.
  9. J

Sewer of horrors question

I'd better start farming EoG before going back in there, also maybe train for the poison resistance.
  10. J

Stat's over 10

Hmm I didn't know that, I guess I'll start adding points to agi
  11. J

Lady of the Night: Thoughts on long term outcomes?

I gave it to her (the heart) as a warrior I just couldn't pass up the reward, and as a warrior I will deal with the consequences if any.
  12. J

Lady of the Night: Thoughts on long term outcomes?

According to wiki regarding this quest there are ruins north of icemist fjord but I haven't found anything north, should it be west?
  13. J

SoH

I think I foolishly and arrogantly entered the Sewer of Horrors ill prepared. I can only pray to the three I find a way out soon or I will have to join the multitude of corpses littering the floor.
  14. J

Big Farma

Ronaef in Freetown can cook them for you, bring him three Vorator eggs, equivalent to 6 hour rest at an inn, it's worth the effort getting them! http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... tle=Ronaëf