Recent content by jedimentar

1. J

Steam version not updating as of nov 18th. Says files are corrupt.

No, I bought it on android and made the decision to buy it again on steam. It really is smoother game play vs Koplayer app on PC. It doesn't seem to be on my end. As i said I cleared cache, changed download folders, changed servers to download from, and tried several times to download it. On...
  2. J

Steam version not updating as of nov 18th. Says files are corrupt.

Got on steam this morning to play Exiled Kingdoms and it said there was an update. Started the update many times it locks and says the file is corrupted. Funny thing is I thought there were no more updates for this game and this update is 113 megs. So, just bought the game a SECOND time from...
  3. J

Steam version vs android.

Thank you! No updated graphics etc? I was reading one post and it said graphics were updated. Also, hoping for continued plans for multiplayer, at least 4 people would be nice! This game is great! No powerleveling people and end game crap. Just good RPG, that is why i was hoping it would go multi.
  4. J

Steam version vs android.

Hello! I own the old version of this game playable on Android. I see that steam also has this game available. If I own the game already can i just migrate my old character to the new steam platform? Also, do I have to buy the game again? If so, what is the reasoning? Is it because there is a...