Recent content by Jaguara

1. Jaguara

What does your forum user name mean?

Jaguara means "dog that doesn't hunt" in Tupi-Guarani, but the Portuguese used to call people bums, I learned from my grandmother who descends from Portuguese here in southern Brazil
  2. Jaguara

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

I speak Portuguese, and I live in Brazil in Santa Catarina, I love this place, because of the "cultural melting pot", at school I used to dance popular Italian songs, and at home I watched my grandfather's German films, I learned to curse in Tupi-Guarani with my Portuguese-Brazilian grandmother...
  3. Jaguara

How to? Has anyone ever created a "bad cleric"?

Now I feel bad for not helping Tol, but is it possible to do all the quests being an asshole? Because there are quests that require a reputation number
  4. Jaguara

How to? Has anyone ever created a "bad cleric"?

Hello sea princess lovers, does anyone know if there is a way to lose the clerical powers? Just out of curiosity.
  5. Jaguara

Origin of orcs?

The varannari they are similar to the green people of the never-ending story, which in themselves are already a reference to the North American Indians. As the old poet said: nothing is created, everything is copied, and so the magic is preserved.
  6. Jaguara

What do I do now that I've reached the end?

After the tenth attempt I was too lazy to kill the sloth demon, and now I remembered that I didn't reach the end of the forbidden pit, I was also lazy, I'm going to finish these quests with an arcane knight. It really looks like a lot of fun to play roleplaying, I thought of a guy with fragile...
  7. Jaguara

What do I do now that I've reached the end?

Hello everyone, today I reached the end of the game following the good ending, I cried with emotion, I did pirouettes with joy, it was beautiful to see, but now what do I do? I finished all the quests, now my mage is in an existential crisis, Amarisa prefers work to family (maybe because I...