Recent content by hueydvr38

1. hueydvr38

Importing game to new device

Didn't even see that. Thanks!
  2. hueydvr38

Importing game to new device

I've saved my game to the cloud and want to import it to my new tablet but the continue game button is grayed out. What do I need to do?
  3. hueydvr38

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

"The Bronx" is a specific example of a slang term for a town that most cities do not use. The city of Nivarian is located in the Kingdom of Nivaria. I agree that it's usually the other way around in the real world but in the end, it's ultimately up to David as to how he wants to word it.
  4. hueydvr38

I disagree. Correct me if I'm wrong but Nivarian is a city and that would be like saying "I'm going to the Los Angeles" since "the" isn't part of Nivarian's proper name.
  5. hueydvr38

Q: Any news about V1.1. A: Check the News and Update Thread

Note to moderator: your note says "tittle" instead of title
  6. hueydvr38

New Player Advice: Which class is better to start with?

I'm curious as to why you had a tough time playing a warrior. I was spamming the ark at level 23-23 before I beat the game just so I could make level 25 for the achievement. I could literally stay in there indefinitely with the med pack drops and batteries but would have to go to town to sell...
  7. hueydvr38

Ironman time

Don't die... (I know, not helpful. But seriously, good luck. I finished game on casual and am just advancing to normal).
  8. hueydvr38

Damage or AC

Most people playing a rogue character would most likely say to focus on DPS since hitting fast and evading are what they are best at. Warriors usually go for a higher ac since we tend to duke it out with mobs.
  9. hueydvr38

After starting new game, here are some more: - A Mysterious Letter: capitalize quest title -Gather Ingredients: ...they grow *in* the banks, should be *on* -A Warriors Honor: Grissenda misspelled, omit comma in second sentence Update to quest, Grissenda misspelled Tavern rumors: A group of...
  10. hueydvr38

Stuck in the Ark [SPOILERS]

Re: Stuck in the Ark In the far NE room on the first floor is a machine that will convert 5 small batteries to a large one.
  11. hueydvr38

New Anthur Bay

Read what as New Anthur Bay?
  12. hueydvr38

Melee Rogue, Ranger Rogue, or both?

I wouldn't say leveling is tricky as it is monotonous. I leveled to 25 just to get the achievement but I really didn't need to. Besides, at level 25 and up it takes ONE MILLION points to level.
  13. hueydvr38

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Go to the wiki page and you'll see a link up top that says "sign in".
  14. hueydvr38

Ark of Lo cant clear the game (maybe spoiler)

You are absolutely correct. I had it ass-backwards. My bad.
  15. hueydvr38

Ark of Lo cant clear the game (maybe spoiler)

The only other items that heal for more are potions of lesser restoration, which heals for half of your hp (which means half of your total hp, i.e. if you have 500 total it will heal you for 250). They are usually dropped by rumor bosses. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)