Recent content by Gr8Scott

1. Gr8Scott

Myrosian Set No Helm??

LOL! Well I was rockin' a tiara for a while. Does that count?
  2. Gr8Scott

Myrosian Set No Helm??

What does one get by achieving an armor set? My cleric is looking for a photo shoot in Cleric Quarterly with Blessed Plate. It will score him points with the 'ladies' hanging out by the sea.
  3. Gr8Scott

A question about "It may make available new conversation options" traits

@VDX_360 from the trait check list, it looks like AWA 5 & 5(INT or PER) is required for a 'peaceful" ending. Is that correct? Just wondering how a warrior or rogue would know to invest in these traits. (Other than previous playthrough with a a mana character) 1645109187 @stonedwolf I agree...
  4. Gr8Scott

A question about "It may make available new conversation options" traits

I have the same experience. A character with all 2's seems to be a good starting point. You mentioned you bumped Awa to 3 in another response to me. This might be spoiler territory, but are there any traits required for Certain endings? I'd hate to get to the end and find out I'm not the...
  5. Gr8Scott

Townhall Quests Questions

Achievements are for Google Play points when you are logged in. There is no in-game benefit.
  6. Gr8Scott

Bear pelt.

So bear pelts are still useless?
  7. Gr8Scott

Agi or Str cleric?

@Apocalypse LOL! Have you tried every option at this point? 1644206748 @Iamcringe Being new, guild association seems to be heavy hand @ Duel vs. battle prayer & Flames of faith. The three guild with flames of faith is mana burning and makes str/agi lower per VDX above. Str is probably better...
  8. Gr8Scott

Wallpapers available?

This would be good...except for the "loading..."
  9. Gr8Scott

Rogue companion?

Thanks BeholderWolf, or is it StonedBeholder? Those maps are helpful.
  10. Gr8Scott

NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM

You lose 2 reputation for using stick figures.
  11. Gr8Scott

Rogue companion?

Wow. This is awesome as you can sort it by lvl like a spread sheet. Thanks so much. There's a ton of active help in the community after the game has been out a few years. That's a real tribute to the game to have such a devoted active fan base. Glad I stuck with it after early frustrations...
  12. Gr8Scott

Rogue companion?

Advantages and disadvantages to Gris or Hirge as Rogue companion? Obviously, Gris more damage, Hirge with healing. What other intricacies play out as the game progresses? It seems like either should be Tank build for ranged rogue. Maybe tank for melee also? Also, I'm not sure if I can handle...
  13. Gr8Scott

Wallpapers available?

Even the load screen would be good. Yes putting the emblem on the art would be preferable.
  14. Gr8Scott

Wallpapers available?

Are there any official game wallpapers to download? I have found it to be free advertising for the developers when friends see the design art on my device. This may be a short thread as I didn't find any doing a search.
  15. Gr8Scott

Priest build opinions

Awesome advice! Since you are being so helpful: Basic skills: Crusader is apparently worth the stun chance and situational undead damage? Turn Undead is maybe too situational to build on Crusader? Is Arbenos' Might 1 the only one active offensive skill? If so, why only lvl 1? Doesn't this...