Recent content by Gr8Scott

1. Gr8Scott

Basic builds & gameplay tips

Anyone Try Out A Warrior Archer? Very few skills apply. Hybrid with light weapons work any better? Or are you better to stick with rogue archer?
  2. Gr8Scott

Icemist access

I can't think of any negative reputation opportunities for the wizards guild other than Mad Wizard before returning orb. If Rep is positive, and all enclave quests are listed in the Completed area of the journal, it's a mystery
  3. Gr8Scott

The Shamans' Way: New play diary (Summoner Cleric)

Aww! All that cleric love just warms my heart. Glad it's working for you- and on IM to boot. I may have to revisit my summoner to figure out why I was always mana-poor. Maybe too slow in healing?
  4. Gr8Scott

Still rooting for you so maybe you can will give some love to the weaker, armor wearing, divine spellcaster class (Blessed be the Three :-) ). Both B.Prayer and FoF are party benefit skills and synergyze with summons if you can pull it off. Since I haven't played a mage (don't tell @Apocalypse)...
  5. Gr8Scott

I think you meant 31. You also have to include Sacred Fire 5, NB 2 as prerequisites for the above advanced spells. Add A.Might 1 for offense boost in addition to B.Prayer you are up to 39 SP (lvl 20). Going to lvl 23 you can squeeze in Body Development 3 or lvl 2 of both crit skills. As...
  6. Gr8Scott

@Kakost I just checked Summon Bear. Summoner3 does not raise it to lvl 13. You get a useless lvl 10 bear for that skill point. I recemmend to stay with elemental scrolls with Battle Prayer as alternate summons. This seems like a very low level(useless) ability considering you need such a high...
  7. Gr8Scott

@Alan_SP @stonedwolf is there anyway to translate builds to the Wiki build section? Most of those seem to be incomplete and/or creative (suboptimal, not a solid beginner build). Maybe set the traits @ lvl 20 & skills 20+ for tomes with skills (and lvl) and why they were chosen or not. As a...
  8. Gr8Scott

You have the option to transport back to New Garand with the same rune, or the "<" rune transports you out of the hall into the center of Navaria.
  9. Gr8Scott

@Kakost Ilmara rep is not needed for cleric guild members. (I repeat myself) If you have Guardian Wolf you have access to the temple in New Garand. In the back room, only accessible to cleric guild members, is a teleport rune to the Hall in Navaria.
  10. Gr8Scott

You can enter the hall in Navaria once Three vs Eleven is complete and you join the Cleric Guild. The rune in the back room of the New Garand temple transports you to the Hall. Battle Prayer and Flames of Faith skills are learned there.
  11. Gr8Scott

Yes, 1 SP + 2 mana for +7 damage. Level 1 IS a critical skill for the least offensive character in the game. Stacks with Battle Prayer and an Ogre Might potion as well when you find yourself alone. And you are right about sacred flames being sweet in undead dungeons. Huge help with those...
  12. Gr8Scott

I get it. Crusader isn't really critical just helpful. I over-shared my style of play in the post and specified they are just suggestions. One of the great things about the game is debating play styles. (Does agility fighter really work against heavily armored bosses? Havent tried it.) Your...
  13. Gr8Scott

I like your Cleric in 2 Categories by guild. Then listed sub options for play style. That really is the best way to think of it. I've always kept Intervention at 1 mainly for traps. But an immortal Paladin would be interesting. Relying on Intervention feels like cheating or an exploit to me...
  14. Gr8Scott

I rally I'm really looking forward to see if you can pull this off. Especially if you can do it without a respectable of your character. Lvl 2 wolf is the most mana efficient summons. I recommend add summoner 3 skill before you make the advance to Spirit wolf to make that +15 mana feel worth it.
  15. Gr8Scott

They may not be considered that different by many on the forums especially snice guardian wolf and Battle Prayer are spells cast. For my personal style, the main difference is Summoner 3 wolf (10 Skill points & 35 mana) doesn't allow me enough SP & mana to make Flames of Faith & Sacred Fire (11...