Recent content by Gewehr 43

1. Gewehr 43

Archaelund new trailer and screenshots

Looks similar to Morrowind in exploration mode. Dialogue form, npc appearance, architecture. And that's good, cause I love Morrowind;)
  2. Gewehr 43

What are the holy visions about exactly? (1st - 5th)

Can you give a link? I wonder will my suggestions correspond with majority opinion.
  3. Gewehr 43

Poor Varannari :(

Definitely 😆
  4. Gewehr 43

Why the hell Varannar is an island?!

Science communities of different nations have different opinions abut it. In my country Australia is considered strictly as continent, but there are other opinions somewhere else. Anyway, it turns out that there are no official conditions that each continent has to meet in order to be considered...
  5. Gewehr 43

A question about sapphires

If I haven't forgot something you need 18 diamonds in total for different quests.
  6. Gewehr 43

Amiarisa...

Hey, shh, it's a spoiler:rolleyes: But I figured that out while seeing her parameters as enemy on the wiki.
  7. Gewehr 43

Natives of Varannar

Good point, I haven't thought of it.
  8. Gewehr 43

Amiarisa...

I've checked the wiki about her death - it says nothing about the issue. Not on Amarisa page nor on both related quests page. But why? It's a very important information.
  9. Gewehr 43

Random Bosses (original title: I have a question I hope someone can answer)

I was judging by obtaining multiple items from above-listed ones during my playthrough without rumor boss hunting. But I must admit it was much later then level 11. So as for mid-game rearm rumor hunt can be useful. Just not suitting my playstyle, I hate grind, tolerate only for quest purposes...
  10. Gewehr 43

It's an assumption to suit game mechanics😁
  11. Gewehr 43

Random Bosses (original title: I have a question I hope someone can answer)

Isn't the majority of this list can be obtained as guaranteed loot without any grinding?
  12. Gewehr 43

Yeah, you are right, it's definitely a spoiler, sorry. Updated first message
  13. Gewehr 43

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Damn, the Archaelund became my only reason to register on Steam, and will be definitely the first game I'll buy there. And it will be a big compliment to David, since I'm living in Russia and pirate torrents are allowed here de facto (only madmen and rich ones buy digital content here). P.S.: EK...
  14. Gewehr 43

I think the op wanted to know how the text connects with game lore, didn't he?
  15. Gewehr 43

Why the hell Varannar is an island?! It is obviously a vast continent, since it has tundra and glaciers on the north and desert and jungles on the south🤨