Recent content by feldon

1. feldon

Contests

Those contests were never 'officially' sponsored by David. They were done by members for other member's enjoyment. If you have an idea for a contest, start it up. The moderators can help with any reward you may want to offer, as long as it is nothing 'in-game' (can't reward unique items or the...
  2. feldon

Help with "Lost in a Good Book" quest

Did we ever get a solution to Don's issue... need to know if that's an issue to be included in the wiki.
  3. feldon

Epic Build: Blood Thirster

Dim, don't forget that when/if multiplayer teams are established, I've got a spot on the EKholics for you...
  4. feldon

new advance skill list?

Can't recall all the names off top of my head, but the new skills can be learned at the new Freetown guilds (warrior and thief) after completing a quest for each, and at the Grand Library in NG (loreseekers). Will try to get most of the new stuff up on the Wiki ASAP.
  5. feldon

Books of necromancy

Yeah. On the wiki, I plan on making a note regarding the possible future developments of both guilds as a 'finish at your own risk' clause until more is known. Have a feeling this will be a root of the next Clerics Guild/Varanari/can't change what's already been effected thing people have issues...
  6. feldon

Books of necromancy

Haven't finished with all the checking (lots of branches to go thru), but I believe the best 'neutral' outcome is two books to both factions. You will counter the rep loss for both and gain the xp...
  7. feldon

More bosses please

Just remember the game is intended to be completed by lvl 18 or so. Anything that concerns those over that are going to take a backseat to fully flushing out content for lvls 4-20.
  8. feldon

Guidance request on Grissenda build with Archer Rogue.

Other ranged rogue players may have better build suggestions, so I'll stick to general stuff. Typically, as a ranger, you will want to have your comp draw as much agro as possible. Gris is better at this than Hirge, though when she gets advance skills implemented summoned pets might be best...
  9. feldon

BUG and Crash: Honor among Thieves

Do you think the earlier actions from Don't shoot messenger could be a factor? I'll try to reproduce it, but I think all my characters chose the same route on the first quest.
  10. feldon

Travelling Merchant issue.

David has confirmed this is a long standing bug that seems to rearing its ugly head more often on this new update. Is it possible you have a save with access to this issue? If so, could you send it along to David, as I believe he is having issues pinpointing the exact cause...
  11. feldon

How do you fix negative reputation?

Long term ramifications from how you handle the book quest and honor among thieves quest are yet to be fully established, as the GH faction still needs a lot of development. Hopefully, when all is said and done, all factions will have a 'pay fine' option to erase bad rep.
  12. feldon

Previous versions

Do not believe so? Any reason you'd want to?
  13. feldon

fame for killing rumor bosses

+1. Logical and another reason to go after a monster even if you've got your equipment squared away.
  14. feldon

Rumor without monster?

Yeah. We are still trying to track down all the instances on a monster spawn/rumor region aren't matching. They are usually in one of the adjacent areas.
  15. feldon

Hirge never heals anymore.

***Moved to Support as a bug may be at play***