Recent content by FeeFiFoFum

1. F

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Yes if one has a big Tablet or touchscreen beamdog games can be played. Personally I still find them better on PC. Also the extra controls Key assignment helps. However I never tried using a BT keyboard with a tablet.
  2. F

Other exceptional games I can say is Planescap Torment (Still to this day one of my top 10) always loved the original EOB (Eye of the Beholder) chronicles, Ultima Series, a Bards Tale and Titan Quest. I also am a huge fan of the Witcher, Biowolf and anything steampunk related. I would however...
  3. F

A very sad day.... Finished EK with my Warrior, Rouge and Cleric. Doing the last few quests with my mage and the doing the Ark upper level. This game has been beyond fabulous and enjoyable every step of the way. The humor, the tactical mechanics and the constant challenge always keeps me...
  4. F

Staffs for a summoner mage.

My experience with staves and wand is for damage purposes I have found that most often the staff of mighty missile is the most have as it cost no mana and in general inflicts damage on all enemies. However I always keep one of elemental fire, ice and lightning damage depending on the "boss type...
  5. F

Storage

Was thinking. The only downside I found with the storage is the traveling when you need something (And it always seems to be at the furthest location from you at the time) LoL. Well the thought I had was. Why not have an orb such as the ones used for the vaults. If the orb is placed in any of...
  6. F

Kurg Kimg

Yes she is a human shield. With decent 2 handed damage. Later I thought I should have focused her on the shield proficiency using 1 handed weapons. However in the beginning I needed her to kill more until my powers developed. I am planning on wiping her traits and skill points and some point...
  7. F

Kurg Kimg

Thanks for the advice. Decided to let him live for a bit longer. Getting some leveling up and gold mining on for a bit. Found a Tolassian wand 3-5 +3death damage. May try to go back and teach the Kurg King one or two things. Also recently upgraded my Mage barrier specialization and it awesome...
  8. F

Kurg Kimg

Busy with Snake Gang quest and found Kurg King in the dungeon. This beast if formidable. I am a level 15 Mage with Griselda and have my @$$ handed to me. Fought to get there but can seem to even dent this guy. Seems to resistant to all my spells and attacks. Then lays waste to me in a few hits...