Recent content by fearsome_warrior

1. F

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: Archaelund (preliminary info about my next game!) Is this related to Archaelund? https://www.deviantart.com/ncorva/art/Races-777806585
  2. F

Re: Archaelund (preliminary info about my next game!) I realise that I’m just saying that the people of the exiled kingdoms are the one who have resettled andoria.
  3. F

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) It could be or it could be something else there are quite a few points for and against but from what I gather in archaelund a lot of the settlements have been founded by the kingdoms if I have read David’s posts right.
  4. F

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) Whoa I find the idea of having multiple playable racing amazing. I saw this purely aesthetic or will there be racial bonuses that encourage the use of certain races including certain classes. I cannot wait for this game to come out. Also have you...
  5. F

Is there a unit in the game that measures years

Hey I was just wondering if there is a way that time is recorded in the EK universe. Does it use our AD BC system or does it have its own system such as skyrims eras. As well as this I am curious of the date of EK in this time system and the difference between it and David’s new game...
  6. F

Multiple Attribute Bug

Yeah that’s exactly what I mean just couldn’t put it into words
  7. F

Multiple Attribute Bug

I have noticed this bug in game for a long time but it’s really annoying me now. When equipping an equipment piece onto your character or companion that contributes an attribute point when two pieces give one attribute point it displays the message that only one attribute will count
  8. F

Arch Enemy with everyone!

oh so you didn’t even have to do the Jabal quest
  9. F

Arch Enemy with everyone!

Haha was that all through quests or also with the randomly spawned NPCs
  10. F

Exiled Kingdoms Sequel

Oh that’s annoying I’m a purely mobile iOS player. Guess I’ll have to be patient :cry:
  11. F

Exiled Kingdoms Sequel

Just waiting for David to accidentally let something slip ;) ;)
  12. F

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Can I be given Lore Seeker status for the wiki. Keen to add info about new areas and NPCs in Illamara (Same user on there)
  13. F

Exiled Kingdoms Sequel

I’ve had a look through the game and found reference to a sequel where new colonies are re-established in Andoria (One of the visions in the hall of wisdom). I feel this is the topic of the next game just want to find out specific details Mod Note: please avoid full quote
  14. F

Exiled Kingdoms Sequel

Ok so we all know David is planning to release a sequel to Exiled Kingdoms. This has been hinted at in game and he has mentioned details about it on the forum. My question is, does anyone have details on in game story, release dates or anything like that. Thanks!