Recent content by Exolisher

1. E

Dissapointed with loot *spoilers for new update*

Dirk of Betrayal + Queen's/Devourer (was swapping between fights) puts him to Eternal Sleep. And Ye I think the drops we're quite disappointing, seeing how it was quite troublesome (to me at least since... 2 rogues) especially how there were quite alot in that room, thought there would be a...
  2. E

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Player Dialog for Grissenda's quest; "Why you never mention" I could be wrong but I think it doesnt sound right Not sure if there's more, was excited so I mostly skimmed through dialogs and not notice the typos (I think we're both so excited we never notice typos @developers :D )
  3. E

Grammar Error (Warning/Spoiler - Post Game dialog)

Tnx didn't notice that thread
  4. E

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

There's a minor typo in the 'Contraption'; "It means is possible"
  5. E

Grammar Error (Warning/Spoiler - Post Game dialog)

This is from the latest update, to prevent spoiling it to others I pretty much censored it except the sentence. There's a minor grammar error at the 'Contraption', "It means is possible". Nothing big, just thought I'll at least make the developers aware. Edit: Either I can't see the image or...
  6. E

Largest Party Size?

Would the largest party size possible 6? Breno + Player (Cleric/Mage) + Compnion + Skill Summon + Scroll Summon + Mercenary It's almost impossible in practical since Merc will die in SoH, but theory wise it will be, no? Or Skill and Scroll doesn't work together?
  7. E

Suggestion

Play Ironman mode? I think things in that mode have higher stats; dmg, etc. And/or amount of enemies And i think it'll be boring that way since u pretty much start OP if you keep items, kinda removes the thrill especially if everything's drop rate is high. You might as well just go back to...
  8. E

Plane of fire

I gave up and redo it, and wow Getting 200 Resistance makes you Invulnerable to elements :shock: I had 209 and I could practically sleep in lava. Tho couldnt do Greater Demon and Lord of Pit since i agro accidentally agro all Elementals; and all of them even Demons do Physical dmg :( Bought...
  9. E

Plane of fire

I came unprepared. I spilled pots in SoH and Underlevels and didn't bring any resist. Still thinking how to survive with just evasion, sprint and 1 Omelette Edit: I dont even need pots cant even survive long enough to drink the 2nd ... need some deeper thinking to do this now......... and i...
  10. E

Companion Orders

Is it me or sometimes "Attack Closest" sometimes doesn't attack even if I'm fighting and have to bring them right next to enemy to atta k. You might say use "Attack all in sight" but literally attacks everyone can can sometimes mess up my pace; or action; stealth or make unnecessary fights...
  11. E

Hirge's Priority

Not sure if this will be a support or feedback. Is it possible that Hirge Prioritize low Health %? It's a bit annoying how she gets hit onces starts healing her self, even if i have like 10% HP. I may be doing something wrong but I think the player should be prioritized since Hirge die -...
  12. E

Cursed fang

Got mine in Abbey, i think the ones outside doesnt drop it.... I'll be boring and easy if so
  13. E

What are good Companion equipments?

I thought too that it was impossible but I never thought even the Developers did. Also Thank You Very Much, I took your advice it was a big help not only when I fought Undermother but when exploring as well (Helped me finished Cursed Abbey too and beat Great Demon) Also is there a new Thread...
  14. E

Enemy/Monster Relevancy

I agree on what your saying. Also not sure if these are part of what your mentioning but I got Rancor from Greater Demon, a sword from Araim(?), Bloodscarf from Natsur(?) [the Kings of Mercia|Rooms in Mercian Crypt] and doesn't some have description (not sure if considered a lore) in Tavern Rumors?
  15. E

What are good Companion equipments?

I manage to kill The Undermother, considering how many attempts I did, I'd say it was luck and probably patience. And No, I dont have a recording of it since I gave up after so many tries (1 paralysis and I'll never wake up) so this was pretty much for fun and kill time. Although what I did was...