Recent content by Ethan185

1. E

That awkward moment when...(facepalm moments)

...When you bring cruetly to gorx lair and you can't kill imps and dragons This actually happened to me
  2. E

Betrayal of the Three?

Don't think of it like a class. Think of it like a "different type" of cleric much like how 2h warrior is to 1h warrior.
  3. E

Betrayal of the Three?

According to the game it states that "Clerics may lose their powers if they defy the Three". Do you guys clerics will ever gain the opportunity to defy the Three? Perhaps join the forsaken? If this could ever happen it would be nice if you can "lose" your holy powers and gain powers from the...
  4. E

When did this game get so easy

So I have played Exiles Kingdoms alot in the past and went very far with my 2h warrior. I recall that I defeat that mirmek queen or whatever and completed all the quest at the time. Alot has changed while I was gone especially the price adjustments. Chainmail is extremely cheap now and I managed...
  5. E

My video

As many you know who watch my gyides I have stopped making videos. I want to let you know that the readon for this is because I have regents and finals to prep for. I heard there are new quests and encounters. Once it fonish I will make more during summer sorry everyone
  6. E

Things I learned from Exiled Kingdoms

You forgot 3, you gives people money when they die you cant find the money
  7. E

Sea Battles and Battleships

Perhaps you could fight payees Pirates or lead them love the idea btw
  8. E

Centurion Kanum

He is in the guard post that is outside of Freetown
  9. E

Cant find this new dungeon anywhere

This thread is hot just like the cloth I used to clean troll blood off cruelty
  10. E

list of good weapons found so far in game

Lol i am not used to clrric weapon so anything thats not cruelty sucks :lol:
  11. E

Killing it!

What like you :twisted:
  12. E

Encountet idea

What if one day you walk across a bridge and a giant troll comes out and announces that you need to pay 5 gold. He is a idiot so he thinks 5 gold is alot but then you could tell him 5 gold is a little so he charges you 6 coins. You get option to kill him.but he is level 20 and could two git you
  13. E

list of good weapons found so far in game

This isn't a good weapon I don't think it should be included in the list
  14. E

Heroic helm

Dang I kill the ice dragon but I never get the heroic helm btw can someone tell me the stats for it