Recent content by Equinox

1. Equinox

Replying to old threads

"Before opening a new topic, search if the question was asked before. Search really works!" From the forum rules. I have spent ages, using the search engine to look for answers to my queries and in my searches, there are often topics which I would like to discuss. So I find myself in a position...
  2. Equinox

Help with Greater fire ring drops

Thanks
  3. Equinox

Help with Greater fire ring drops

Where are the areas to find greater fire resist rings or the sorcerer ones to, as I'm a mage planning on owning the planes of fire.
  4. Equinox

Missing orange card in the Ark

Have you found it yet? It's on h corpse just north of the medical bay. If it isnt there i think you may have to do an area autosave restart or restart from a recent save.
  5. Equinox

Mage Builds Poll

Ive just progressed to level 8 hulst preparing a wand summoner build. By level 4 my dps was 14.3 using just a willow wand. I'm building my wand mastery to maximum before beginning my summoner build. Progress has been remarkably easy so far, preparing for the ice pit nightmare (perhaps my most...
  6. Equinox

Rogue weapon

And bows, especially at lower levels and using a compnion as a shield.
  7. Equinox

New Class: SIDEKICK

Masochists 😂🤣😅
  8. Equinox

Mage Builds Poll

Though I'm probably in the minority, as most people suggest a staff summoner. I prefer the wand for 2 reaons. 1. You get an off hand slot for the Jesters skull (wisdom11) 2. That 2m kickback is good for keeping the baddies weapons out of range. By kevel 24 you should have over 50dps.
  9. Equinox

Hollow rock Eastern Korne

Not a preformance issue, but I've discovered that the rock between the two double pairs or Ursham/ Shamen has a cave running through it. I noticed a bear using it to get to me, so tried it myself. It isnt straight, you have to do a little shimmy to get through. As i said it isnt a preformance...
  10. Equinox

My little "Adventure" in Real Life (it happened yesterday)

I had a similar experience when i was in boarding school and it confuses me to this day. The showers were communal, no partitions between them and a bunch of kids were showering. Lightning hit the steel window frame and all the steel showerheads, taps and other fitting flared with blue sparks...
  11. Equinox

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. We have 17 languages, of them I'd consider 3 as my first language, Afrikaans, Zulu and English. I can get by with an additional 4 Xhosa, Shoto, nDebeli and Khoe Khoe. My lifestyle is sort of exiled kingdoms like, I live in a treehouse near the beach, but deeply...
  12. Equinox

Diamonds are not my best friend

Extra recovery? Am i missing something? I got the bag, damn not having 20 extra slots is a pain, I've been having to leave loads of loot. I only had sufficient charge to get the bag. I'm on solar and it kills my battery to play games at night while charging. I'll be back in the morning to...
  13. Equinox

I find Hirge to exoensive on mana as im a mage. I prefer her for a compaion to a warrior or rogue, but if my player character needs mana, i find her to wasteful. I have given up grinding for potions. I know of 7 sites that red orchid are found 5 in knightsbridge and 2 new garand farmland. In one...
  14. Equinox

This game can be extremely frustrating. I have got to level 15 and still havent got 3 diamonds for a bag of holding. WTF. Also grinding for cheap potions is a total waste of time. 3 sleeps for 4 red orchids, really?? As for the mythical luminous fungus and deadweed. If you really dont want us to...
  15. Equinox

Ruby key #6 doesn't drop

I have done the secret room 3 times on different saves, no luck. I hope it works for my next rogue character. 1643543005 Damn ive been looking in the wrong room. Lol , thanks.