Recent content by Equinox

1. Equinox

How to? Rogue archer build in arena

Evasion combined with rapid fire is deadly in a rogue archer build, especially if you have precision shots and kick. Oh and the jester bow is just boss in the early game.
  2. Equinox

Can i farm in the ark with these gear

The ark is really hard as a battlemage, but it can be done, finding the tesla emitter will help. Look in the rooms on the way to the force belt for both the flexifiber robe and the tesla emitter. That's where I found them both, after about 3 or 4 runs, it took me ages. Your gear looks good, take...
  3. Equinox

Path of the deer

As stated previously, I did that and nothing happened. There's supposed to be a dragon which appears there, no show and the alter does zip. I've tried on three occasions before i did this query and twice since. I'll try sleeping and try again before ditching that character. I'm already on level...
  4. Equinox

Path of the deer

Laughing deer revealed the sword belonged to his brother, I must now dip it in the black pool in the witches cove. My rep is 29. Laughing deer doesn't seem to have moved since his last visit.
  5. Equinox

Path of the deer

I don't get any dialogue options with laughing deer anymore, how do I get him to morph it? To be honest I think it's a bug, as I'm not getting any staff assistance, I've had to restart, the 6th key also didn't appear in this game and I didn't notice until I was way past a near save point. A...
  6. Equinox

Path of the deer

How do I upgrade it? I thought that that happened in the undergrove, beyond the bridge I can't open, because the dragon doesn't appear.
  7. Equinox

The Undergrove

I equip it when after crossing the acid bath. My version is 1.3.1167. No Nightmare dragon appears either. Just updated to 1168 went back still nothing. I'm not sure if it makes a difference that I still had winter wail before starting the quest..OK I give up exiled kingdoms has beaten me ill...
  8. Equinox

The Undergrove

When I get to the statue and shocking altar there's no dragon and winter wail does nothing. I've talked to laughing deer twice. My journal says to dip winter wail in the black pit.
  9. Equinox

Path of the deer

The Nightmare dragon doesn't appear. I thought it was because I didn't have winter wail, but I remedied that by a save point. My journal says that I must dip the sword in the black pit in the witches cove.ive cleared and rebooted 3 times now. Have the wolf heart and wailing in frustration.
  10. Equinox

Temple of the Sleepers quest help

Yes and yes and read vdx's comment above, no save and reload between doors.
  11. Equinox

Companions items

Yes
  12. Equinox

Temple of the sleepers - honest way to find it

I just double checked I do have the temple of the sleepers quest, busy there now, and stuck. I did look again after giving the golem a life stone. Got some dialogue about faded coloring or something. 1622666729 I'm stuck with the bridge over the acid pit. I have operated all the levers to rather...
  13. Equinox

Temple of the sleepers - honest way to find it

Is there a trait check on the painting? I couldn't make anything out, found the valley before the 2nd level in the mine though.
  14. Equinox

Arena problems

Thanks found it accidentally whilst running around trying to stay alive.
  15. Equinox

Arena problems

I've got to the troll fight in the arena and there are no fire based weapons in any of the sketetons. Do I have to start the game from scratch? I've tried reloading from a previous save point twice now, the same save point though, I'll try an even earlier save to be sure.