1. E

Location of Ruby Key with number 7?

Oh goody!
  2. E

Where? Is it there :shock: ?
  3. E

Noooooo! Gurr has already caught it and left! Now I'll never be able to learn what is behind that door! The thirst for knowledge, it tears inside!
  4. E

Help! How to kill Fevresee and Basrudaxul the Elder

Nothing is unresolvable by a trunk of apple juice, if it is, have two trunks! I suggest go respec, then max out Mage Armor and its associate advanced skill, get two good small shields, Red Leather Buckler for fire resistant, and if you don't have the ultimate small shield yet, buy a Sailor...
  5. E

Cleric is arguably the strongest class

I bought 40 invisibility potions for Ark, then Ark turned to a hide and seek playground, finished the final quest with 13 potions left :oops: And it turns out, a lvl 16 spirit wolf deals more damage than my lvl 18 cleric, was planning use it to tank steel wizards, but in the end my cleric...
  6. E

Finished SoH, entered when lvl17 and left while lvl18, forgot to pick one trait tome at underlevel, was planning on getting it, but given up after I found out the bridges in the sewer also reset like other things :cry:
  7. E

What to do after i beat the game

I like the idea about offering epic Omelette, hmm..
  8. E

:shock: I don't believe you guys, give me the key and I'll go see for it myself.
  9. E

What to do after i beat the game

:shock: Advanced skills for companions? Will Hirge be able to learn Gate? I never wanted to play a rouge or warrior because they can't teleport, too slow when moving city to city, and bad at raiding dungeons(dash into a dungeon, grab everything he can then gating away :P ).
  10. E

Poison River reward (light spoiler)

There are only a few boots that have +3 AR, and this pare is for all, of course boots :P
  11. E

Cursed fang

I got one from hag, they drop it as well, and with a higher drop rate it seems. Too bad I can't use it XD
  12. E

:shock: It is? Now I'm more curios about what is behind that door.
  13. E

Only one door left locked, so where could I get this final key?
  14. E

They are both dead now, mother and daughter :twisted:
  15. E

I think it's simply its limitation, but you can change equipment while in combat, so switch some equipment with bonus mana to trigger Intervention then switch back is possible, the downside is however, no one really use Intervention above rank 2 out of dire situations, such as fighting...