Recent content by EinzOoal

1. EinzOoal

Who's the best companion for you and why?

Grissenda best gril Hirge too holy Adaon so sensitive 1640475168 Grissenda - best gril and runaway Juliet Hirge - sweet maiden but don't know what she wants.. Adaon - sly cooper with daddy issues..
  2. EinzOoal

Freeport

:Freeport: Q2:check new weapons in a weapons dealer or blacksmith. Well i don't know anything about them at the moment i *sign* i my wife took all my money so i can't go to the tavern. Answer choices: Is that so? Ok i'll ask another time then. I see tell you what here is *100gold* go and...
  3. EinzOoal

Freeport

Now Entering: freeport M: Well i'll be!!! I love the smell of sea breeze.. well time to supply up. Q1: find an alchemist or potion shop. Q2: check new weapons in a weapons dealer or blacksmith. Q3: enjoy at the tavern and sleep through the morning.. 1632919845 :Freeport: Q2:check new weapons...
  4. EinzOoal

Script writing..

Where can i apply as a script writer for Ek? I got tons of ideas like for the closed maps and areas in the western part of the continent like freeport, liberty and urk-daonassar. Including dungeon maps for sea of andor and items to breathe under water to access the sea of andor