Recent content by Ehtir

1. Ehtir

What is you favorite kingdom?

Damn! Why everybody so hate Thuram? What have they done to you?
  2. Ehtir

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

What are these strange creatures in the lower-left corner? One is purple, the other yellow. You're making a game based on the EK universe, there weren't any elves there, were there? Or have you decided to add people with Golden skin, from the Islands? Then who is the first woman?
  3. Ehtir

EXACTLY! This is what I like most about them! They can easily destroy all Varranar, and they won't even have to rally all their legions, as the Mercians would have to do, they won't have to pray to their gods, as the Ilmarans love to do, they won't...(by the way what is the power of Varsilia?)...
  4. Ehtir

Of course they are stupid, instead of destroying their failed experiments, they flush them down the drain, and they make idols of things whose nature they don't even understand. Why, instead of putting the statue in the University for further study, did they put it right in the city center? BUT...
  5. Ehtir

Of course Thuram! What could be better than magic? Mages ' Guild! What could be better than the mages ' Guild? A whole Kingdom of magicians!
  6. Ehtir

Damn! About all that is written above, I have been dreaming since the days of old fantasy RPGs. I hope you will be able to create this coolest system of magic!
  7. Ehtir

Hello everyone! Hello David! I could write 3 different messages, but I think it's wrong and I'm too lazy to do it. So that... First: Ha, ha! I always know that I'm mad). Second: Will you continue to develop the world of EK and will there be a new game? Of course, after you finish Archaelund...
  8. Ehtir

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? When? How?

W ... What? Where am I? Am I asleep? What's happening? I only remember that once, I downloaded one of the coolest RPGs that most people will probably underestimate. Why? Well, of course, because "it doesn't have super cool graphics, and it's only in isometry." I played it, enjoyed the most...