Recent content by Eduardo SM

1. Eduardo SM

Funny game glitches?

A funny and useful glitch is, shooting through the wall or doors and hit the mob, more cool than this, is attack with meele and rapid turn to distant, when you hit count as flanked hit, very interessant for the rougue =D
  2. Eduardo SM

Discussion: How do Sargos kill the trolls?

In my rumble opnion, I think he just put the head of the trolls in the pyres XD
  3. Eduardo SM

Devourer Sting

Oh well, in other game I played, the very first devourer I killed droped the dam weapon 🤣
  4. Eduardo SM

Devourer Sting

Hi, people, does devourer sting drop? I lose the count how many times I went in that mine and the abandoned fortres, killed more and more devoures, so, I uped the lv 19 to 21, i'm completing 1 month in game and nothing =(
  5. Eduardo SM

Hirge retribution not working

Alright VDX_360, what's funny that the skill works ok with the main character, but with the Hirge, respecting all the pre-requisits don't work rsrs
  6. Eduardo SM

Hirge retribution not working

I had the same problem, and asked for help here, they tried to help me about Hirge skill, and desisted after a fell tries. =/
  7. Eduardo SM

do companion skills all work?

So @DavidBVal, the Adaon hability is all right, my mistake was not to put trap master in Adaon, but Hirge skill retrobution still don't working, I've tried in many places, save the game, reestart, sleep for 12 hours, put her to kill the undead alone, and nothing.
  8. Eduardo SM

Oh, right, I didn't know Adaon must have the still, by the way he may lay traps too? Well about Hirge, he skill never work with me, only my cleric work. Thanks for the atention =)
  9. Eduardo SM

All right, yeah, I like very much this game, and these problems are so annoying, but thanks for the answers, I'll wait for @DavidBVal feedback.
  10. Eduardo SM

The cloud problem I resolve deleting the apk and reinstaling. the screens:
  11. Eduardo SM

@VDX_360 So, plz what should I do to solve this? Can u help?
  12. Eduardo SM

Well, I push him, very close to the trap, kind of making the trap shot he, and nothing, the same as hirge retribution, another bug is that I can't save on the cloud only in the file, I don't know if that info can be useful, but, my cel broken out, I get another and download the apk again and...
  13. Eduardo SM

Thanks, so, I tried again and Adaon is lv 20, I went to Yada Tomb, with lv 2 trap, waited 5 min and that Adaon guy didn't move a finger, I'll try Hirge retribution with all info I got, I put her to kill the undead alone, and she don't gain the mana =/
  14. Eduardo SM

Hi there, I play by Android, version 1.2.1124, and my Adaon with 65% don't disarm, and my Hirge with, retribution lv 2 don't gain mana, plz help me.