Dmitri's latest activity

• Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread Lady of night quest help.
    There's techincally no summoned witch, since it's only a heart, either Capt. stabs it and summons the Night Lord, which then when...
  • Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread Paralysis OP.
    Well, next update will include faster leveing up system from lvl 10 to lvl 25, david has removed overall 400k required XP from what i...
  • Dmitri
    For hours? Back in the day i used to get paralyzed for ages, what are you talking about boyo. 🤣 🤣
  • Dmitri
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread Cleric in another guild.
    No, that's not correct, where did you read that?
  • Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread actual Discord?.
    There was an old Discord server (which was deleted) and now there is another server, but they aren't official even tho David and most of...
  • Dmitri
    It's usually blocked after you finished the Ark, i never usually had issues with this so i cannot really help, i know there is something...
  • Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread Update.
    Since it's about 70% done or so (what i know from David's last announcment), it should be done around this summer, maybe early summer.
  • Dmitri
    Not really, maybe you saw your damage from the Staff of the Dead Kings boost against enemies with (-)death element, because i tested the...
  • Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread force belt?.
    You need 50k gold and i belive it's 1 big battery.
  • Dmitri
    It all depends on the build, because 2-handed uses certian traits and skills, while 1-handed build uses mostly resilence, shield expert...
  • Dmitri
    Did you by any chance enter the upper levels of Tremadan's tower?
  • Dmitri
    You usually have to point your character at them, you know. And i think it also is about how you controll your joy-stick (move) on your...
  • Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread Janod missing and -40 Thuram Rep.
    My bad on this one, i never really tried doing anything with negative reputation or fixing reputation in that way.
  • Dmitri
    Dmitri replied to the thread Janod missing and -40 Thuram Rep.
    @DavidBVal @VDX_360 I tested the thread myself, if you attack Janod, and you leave the area, he despawns by default, don't change...