Recent content by Dimidium

1. D

Did I miss something or ?

Okay, i really will enjoy that update. Companions will be formidable from that day onward.
  2. D

Did I miss something or ?

Did I imagine this, or did companions get the ability to get advanced skills? Yes I searched. I am sure it would be a quest... Been out of the loop a while :D
  3. D

Been gone a while...

Thanks guys, I will be around
  4. D

Been gone a while...

And I like what I see upon return. Very nice work on the wiki! The game is going well, too!
  5. D

Level 25 Warrior Build - The Berserker

A build I'd be proud of tooo.
  6. D

Epic Build: Blood Thirster

Very cool. Glad to make a lasting contribution! You may want to check the other builds in my signature, both are great.
  7. D

Epic Build: Blood Thirster

I am genuinely impressed. Does your build have any weaknesses
  8. D

Jester's Bow. Gone forever when sold?

It looks like your coveted bow may be gone for good.
  9. D

New Player Feedback and Help

From what everyone is saying, David did pretty well with the difficulty scale.
  10. D

Can Adaon disarm traps?

He gets very good at it in later levels. VERY good.
  11. D

To the best of my knowledge the save/reload issue is the only big change in casual. I play only casual and find the game challenging enough.
  12. D

Done Everthing so Far

I don't know what level you are but the highest ones grant bonus skill points. Max is L25
  13. D

Can Adaon disarm traps?

Gris heals as she pleases. Adaon will attempt to remove a trap if he has a decent chance to succeed. I don't know the specifics on the percentage chance though. The Charge skill skips right through traps before they go off though.
  14. D

Poll:EK live event

Perhaps we could sticky this and put it at the top for a week Mr forum admins?
  15. D

My Adaon is max level, but his build scales super well with the Jester Bow. Just max the archery skill,which gives a bonus +1 per 3 levels of your character. I also have a +1 Agility +1 Armor belt for him. With the bonus, his Agility is 5.