Recent content by deltoru

1. D

suggestion for Easter egg..

How about somewhere in game, a "cameo" of David himself, slaving away at working on EK development (think Stan Lee style). I could see stumbling across a hidden cave somewhere, finding David, and getting a prize trinket. Any thoughts?
  2. D

Yay! Arena access, sweet!

Glad to have the arena open, hope to see a bit of streamlining in the equip/re-equip actions.
  3. D

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Re: Crash bang boom Yup, Nilomar Cape.
  4. D

Re: Crash bang boom Beta tester, yes, not sure if it's an issue for regulars. Also, no clue how to move this post to the correct thread.
  5. D

Crash bang boom Game is crashing when I use recall scrolls.
  6. D

Mage crashes at the inn

Thank you, never had the game crash on me before. I have the latest update, tried a reboot, still having inn issues. I sent my file in to support, so now just gonna wait and see.
  7. D

Mage crashes at the inn

My mage character seems to crash the game when I try to sleep at inns, I went to different towns, then tried with my other characters. Seems like it's only the mage that does this, no apparent problems with other classes.
  8. D

Skills not trainable

File sent (I think) and thank you so much for looking into this. And turns out to be a PEBKAC issue, and is resolved. Thanks for the kind assistance, all!
  9. D

Skills not trainable

Ahh, sorry for the misunderstanding, I have 7 out of 8 on advanced skills.
  10. D

Skills not trainable

I thought that might be the issue, so I just re-assigned skills so all 8 advanced were trained, but it still shows a lack of funds to train a ward.
  11. D

Skills not trainable

My base stats are as follows- STR: 3 END: 5 AGI: 6 INT: 5 AWA: 5 PER: 3 Level 25 rogue, so gold is easy enough to get (currently have about 127k) and yes, I am looking to up some ward defense for the ending quests.
  12. D

Skills not trainable

Sorry, can't post a screenshot, but the base skill needed to train is Endurance at 2, and my base is 5. And, yes, the skill I am trying to train is for all classes, in case that comes up. Thanks!
  13. D

Skills not trainable

I wanted to redistribute some skill points, and add a few new ones, but for some reason, the game is showing that I don't have the cash, even though I have more than enough. I also meet all other requirements to do so, but the GP button just stays gray. Is this a glitch, or am I missing...
  14. D

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

I suppose this could be called an RPG, you are basically a virus or similar disease with the goal of causing humanities extinction. If you haven't tried it, and are feeling evil, try Plague, Inc. , lots and lots of nuances to gameplay there.
  15. D

New wep/quest for Friguld?

This came to me several weeks ago, actually, and would fit right in with the Pirates of Friguld, though actually coding the weapon might be a challenge. How about a (limited) rapid fire crossbow with abilities against undead? Maybe a quest, based around a pirate of old called Eduard Skullyn (get...