Recent content by Deleted member 30632

1. Deleted member 30632

Struggling with Stormknights in Call of Blood

I am really sorry about that 😞 .... I just wanted to help Rachel in the best possible way that I can. maybe I am just a visual person that love to watch youtube coz I learned a lot from it. anywayz It wont happen again 😁
  2. Deleted member 30632

Rachel, if you have trouble about having those pearls, there is another way to acquire it. try this video. its from "AneFax RPG episode 20". its going to show you how starting from 9:12 of the video while the exact location of the gems including 3 pearls is in 12:32 of the video. 1639639234 I...
  3. Deleted member 30632

Hi Rachel 😄 ..do you have a bag of holding?
  4. Deleted member 30632

New Updates ?

orc kingdom looks awesome ... 😄 I think... 1638351571 make Freeport, Liberty and Orc Kingdom a paid version or should be purchased 😁 I'm willing to buy it if it can be purchased and I'm willing to wait for it even it would take years. lets say Exiled Kingdoms 2 😄 where the freeport, liberty and...
  5. Deleted member 30632

Spoilers lvl 2 mage vs Izharrak Ironman

actually, its my first time playing a mage and i was surprised that mages are pretty powerful damagers that could kill enemy higher than my characters level. at first, when you dont know how to fight by using mage, your going to have a big problem with this character bcoz its really squishy and...
  6. Deleted member 30632

ok, i will try.. thank you Arcanmaster 😁
  7. Deleted member 30632

Dope Gameplay

😄
  8. Deleted member 30632

bro, can you help me? i just want to ask how do i delete my excess post. because i over posted my ironman speedrun video 3 times. thank you😄
  9. Deleted member 30632

ironman speedrun Izharrak 22 min.
  10. Deleted member 30632

What music are you listening to right now?

try NEFFEX 1638287045 NEFFEX is a band that create an epic music. try it on youtube 1638292525 The Matrix OST (Dragula - Rob Zombie)
  11. Deleted member 30632

How to? Temple of the sleepers bridge. (Solved)

1637778929 the power of invisibility + speed potions
  12. Deleted member 30632

Dope Gameplay

at first I was also skeptical about iddO, when I saw and watched it on youtube I thought oh my another cheater... BUT when I try to watch it carefully what he does and how he does his gameplay, specially his Temple of the Sleepers speedrun.. I was amazed that his moves are possible but 100%...
  13. Deleted member 30632

Spoilers Ultimate Challenge Compendium

That is not mine and i dont play that good. I just saw it on youtube and i just want to share what I saw that is why I posted it on the challenge. The owner of that character and video is "iddO"... I was also skeptical at first and I didnt believed it. but when I saw his Temple Of The Sleepers...
  14. Deleted member 30632

Any android games like Exiled kingdoms 👀👀

I just wish there is an android game almost similar to Exiled Kingdoms or within the level of this kind of game. ..how about exiled kingdoms 2? ...😄hehehe.....I wish there is a Exiled Kingdoms 2.. 1637771239 well...maybe you could try playing..uhmm ...how about Epic Conquest2, Vampires Fall...
  15. Deleted member 30632

played for 2 years in ek ...

wow, thanks for the info bro ..😁