Recent content by Crimson Death

1. C

Adaons trap disarming: a pathing issue

he can disarm traps?!?!?!?
  2. C

So...I'd like to complain that new stuff is too good?

where does Icicle drop? I just started playing the new content.
  3. C

Silver Weapons

the problem with silver weapons is even with the +5 bonus they're still not better than the good stuff.
  4. C

Who is your favorite companion?

I started playing my shield warrior and using Adaon. He is practically useless except for finding traps. He gets one shotted by practically anything. Granted he's level 7 but it's pretty frustrating watching him die every encounter.
  5. C

Traps problems

I wish there was an option for Adaon to disable traps. He is a rogue and all....
  6. C

Best Light Weapon

Once I got Sonnet Griss became a beast. She could solo the level 14 decursion knight guy at level 11. I remember something only took 4 damage against Sonnet but it could of been something way higher level than Griss. Maybe the Hill Giants?
  7. C

Trap Master is an awesome skill

I have a 70% chance without it. I'd rather use evasion, kick, sprint and rapid fire.
  8. C

Where could I get a full Legion armor?

Griss had the full legion set minus the legs by the time I was level 6, but it did take me 3 hours to get the orc plans to drop haha!
  9. C

New Garand House and Companions

I think I tried that but it didn't work. I left my house and slept at the inn for 12 hours and reloaded my game and they were all back there.
  10. C

Who is your favorite companion?

Probably Griss. She's such a beast of tank for my archer rogue. She'll have a 30 armor come next level.
  11. C

New Garand House and Companions

I went to my house in New Garand just to drop of gear to Hirge and once I dismissed Griss she's no longer in my house. Do I have to go back to Kingsbridge to pick her up again? I just assumed she'd stay in my home I'd give Hirge some gear then reacquire Griss again.
  12. C

Efficient equipment storage strategies

I just wish you could move stuff around in the vault without having to take it out and put it back in. My OCD is horrible.
  13. C

Where could I get a full Legion armor?

IIRC they used to be in one version of a beta or for some special event. I don't think you can get legion leggings.
  14. C

RIP Jester's Bow - You had the last laugh

It's the best bow I've found. I haven't killed the Bandit King yet though. I'll try to do that soon but I just hit level 11. I just stacked Agility and I currently sit at 31.8 dps. You gotta get the advanced skills from the Rogue Guild IMO. I'm currently debating if I should get the poison...