Recent content by Commiades

1. Commiades

Best cleric 1-h weapon for sunken citadel?

I like Midnight. That paralysis is lovely!
  2. Commiades

Holy Cleric / Double Cleric.

I've always struggled mid-level to balance skills with summoning levels - summoning is pretty SP expensive, but needs Battle Prayer and Flames of Faith for full benefit. What to prioritise?
  3. Commiades

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Thanks. I did that very early and forgot about it. 1620634044 That sword doesn't do elemental damage. You need Vampiric Blade to use it.
  4. Commiades

Last of the Legion can get you 10, and Father of Wolves 5. That's enough if you're on 10.
  5. Commiades

Can anyone tell me where Hammer of the White Priest is. One of my characters has found it, but I can't remember where.
  6. Commiades

You got me excited for a minute...
  7. Commiades

Surely that's a 1-h sword.
  8. Commiades

I didn't read the quest information carefully... Found it all, thanks. Some very nice loot! 1620411522 I'm loving Death Cloud with my wand mage - it's the Slow that makes it good. Been trying out other characters, so haven't used it exhaustively. She has Combustion III and Death Cloud I. Both...
  9. Commiades

Holy Cleric / Double Cleric.

Was this different to the summoner build here: https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?threads/playthrough-discussion-holy-cleric-double-cleric-in-the-three.17995/ I struggle with a cleric summoner, as it's hard to get the skill points to combine summoning with Battle Prayer and Flames...
  10. Commiades

Thanks. Will need to use some scrolls of detection!
  11. Commiades

Which altar? The sword's not been in bag of holding when I visited the altar in the cave of the Backwoods Coven. Nothing happened there. I've not seen any other altars.
  12. Commiades

I'm stuck on the Path of the Deer quest. I can't find the Witches' Coven with its Dark Pool. I feel I've looked everywhere.
  13. Commiades

I think so. The werewolves were pretty tough, and I didn't fight smart (in a hurry).
  14. Commiades

OK, I must have rushed past that!
  15. Commiades

Last of the Legion glitch I spoke to Hunting Moon first and it started the quest, which made no sense. I opted to get 100 pelts, and completed it, but it seems I missed options through this. 1620106100 I also went into the Backwoods Coven before triggering the quest. After starting the quest...