Recent content by Cockoon

1. C

The most difficult challenge in EK

Seems hard but not impossible. Frequency of his attacks is 1,2Hz this means he will hit once every ~0,83s (let's make it 0,8s this would give frequency of 1,25Hz) considering he will deal 300dmg with every hit and won't crit/paralyze (which is pretty much impossible) u would need to tank 3-4...
  2. C

Killing all Forsaken

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-995U_ ... p=drivesdk Grinding for potions was the most challenging part.
  3. C

Unweakened Undermama w/o companion Lv15 Cleric Iron

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4HYE_ ... p=drivesdk
  4. C

Defending the Outpost

It's actually possible to revive her but requires editing save files
  5. C

Google play game Login failed

Did you download game from play store?
  6. C

Defending the Outpost

Rest didn't help
  7. C

Defending the Outpost

Is there any way to revive Xerla cuz i accidentally lured crowd of white wolves on her and now i can't advance in quest
  8. C

Cleave question

Do weapon attributes (like Paralysis/Stun) affect adjacent targets hit by Cleave?
  9. C

Earth mastery dev error?

Are summon stats checkable in the game cuz according to the wiki iron golem (at least as a monster) has 250 death res and generally seems to be better.
  10. C

Idea regarding Mage and his melee viability

Frankly I think that Mage needs some kind of melee weapons something like mage only Gswords with Arcane attribute (Staff Mastery would of course affect them :D ). This would be pretty cool basically sacrificing survivability from Str (especially with Body Development) in favor of better damage...
  11. C

Death Ward or Bloodlust?

Which of those two skills is better in your opinion?
  12. C

Cleric questions

Which guild would be the best for cleric? Battle prayer seems pretty good flames of faith isn't a bad skill either but i don't really use sacred fire on the other side warriors guild gives u access to heavyhand+duel combo. I'll probably use mauls/strength build. Btw do you find heal wounds...