Recent content by Celfious

1. C

I did not get bored.

for what it's worth.. here is my situation and further extension of gratitude. tomorrow my cellphone runs out of time. I have Wi-Fi next door at the kitchen where I eat in the VA hospital. I have a free landline in my room so basically I don't need a cellphone active... Without exiled Kingdoms...
  2. C

PROTIPS:

oh that's cool Im not sure why I said EASTER egg lol ummm i wont have access to the computer so I'm glad y'all haven't added a list of 50 things. I will edit first post soon with the *charge* moving NPCs shortly or tomorrow and feel free to add more tips, if you want but I don't see this...
  3. C

PROTIPS:

Please share protips. I will take the time later when I have computer access to reform this post owith an organized list. Thank you :) PRO TIP Fighter skill "Charge" can trigger traps without harming hero player. EASTER EGG Fighter skill "Charge" can by pass the stormnights currently guarding...
  4. C

I did not get bored.

thanks DavidBVal
  5. C

I did not get bored.

hey I have a lot going on in life going to treatment today with my phone and I'm going to play EK there I faded after showing strong support I just wanted to let you know I still love the game and jesus
  6. C

Wizard gem jabal

lol yes they are. I haven't sold gems in awhile. I doubt I will but that's just me.
  7. C

Tutorial Village

random npcs telling us how to: cloud save change skill slots find the details sheet and much much more. This game is pristine and I recommend it with flying colors , I'm just letting out a random idea for consideration.
  8. C

Terminology question

I think AC is damage reduction I take minimum hits 2 hp and pop resilience and still take 2hp damage so there is no invincibility from any mob.
  9. C

My world: does every thing want me dead?

I was just trying to give relax vibes sorry lol
  10. C

Double drop bug

I haven't seen much at all. Just a wolf dropping two pelts.
  11. C

just do what feels good and go with love. you're good bro
  12. C

yure good. bad teaches good. sorry I'm typing on phone but love will be free
  13. C

Lesser known game mechanics

it seems when I have high enough A.C. to receive minimum damage from mobs, resiliance will not reduce it anymore.
  14. C

overwrite can happen by mistake

imagine trying to continue a game, and by the slip of a finger or some nerve reaction we instead hit "start new game".. Then clicking on my main game. Yes there is a confirmation to click yes or no but would it be possible to make a failsafe like a box that makes us type "YES" .. I was a...
  15. C

The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

I remember reading somewhere the difference between normal and hard but I cannot find it now. Can anyone point me in the right direction?