Recent content by carspollutebro

1. carspollutebro

should i pick up the pc port?

anyway glad to have donated to this game, its a special game and having so much fun playing it on the phone. My pc purchase on steam is a donation
  2. carspollutebro

Controller setup

just checking if anyway has successfully played this game by controller? It seems very badly ported and limited, but i have always been a controller > mouse player and won't bother playing if this is the case. I tried experimenting and like you claim it is true there is no way to open loot...
  3. carspollutebro

Recommended Controller 4 Android?

just so you know i recently tested the controller on this it seems ported very badly... one issue i had there is no way to advance certain boxes, and no way to access your character screen with controller.
  4. carspollutebro

i have tried this , using a phone and controller is not the most convenient because the phone itself has to be mounted or seated somewhere so it does not work. By the way i tried this game on pc the controller support is pretty bad, there is no way to open the character screen for example. It...
  5. carspollutebro

Hi guys new bloke here. so, I have enjoyed the android version quite extensively. Hitting level 20 and completing about 74/90 quests with mage. 14 cleric also, 12 warrior. So im wondering how is the controller support on the pc ? Is it worth sacrificing my phone portability and flexibility...