Recent content by Cajin

1. C

Grissenda tank?

Just curious, why the 2 strength? Assuming for body development advanced skill?
  2. C

Grissenda tank?

I'm on my 2nd official playthrough after completing the main story on my mage. I'm currently playing a archer with grissenda as my tank. Any tips on how I should build her traits? Should I even out both endurance and agility or a few points into endurance and rest into agi?
  3. C

Help with mage build

Ummm mage summoner IS NOT weak at all... my mage is now level 21 and the iron golem is not only a beast tank but does some pretty great damage too! Matched up with hirge as a healer/tank the iron golem is invincible! I normally have hirge set to not attack anything unless attacked or if...
  4. C

Sneak attack archer?

Can anyone confirm if sneak attack works with bows? Yea I know it says melee attacks in the description but all the ranger builds for rogues I'm looking at seem to have sneak attack. Much appreciated.
  5. C

Help with new mage : Hard mode

I recently hit level 20 on mage, the advice I give you is definitely pick up mage armor up to level 3 then go for mage barrier(advanced skill). There will be times where you wanna pull out your hair because of your squishyness, dont worry your time will come. Starting off mages are weak but by...
  6. C

Where to grind xp?

Currently playing my second character, a level 15 mage summoner and would like to know a good spot to grind xp/gold at the same time. I've been running the mausoleum but feel I've out leveled that area now. Any tips would be appreciated.
  7. C

Hirge healer build?

Shes using spirit breaker light hammer and shield and i just did the quest for her advanced skills. The only active skill she has is healing and I have the passive where she does extra damage to undead and has increased AC and I just started putting points into the advanced skill duel.
  8. C

Hirge healer build?

Been playing the game for about a week now and have done plenty of research, however I'm having troubles understanding how to build my hirge companion. I want her to be strictly a healer/tank(I play a 2h warrior lvl 16). Currently hirge is level 15 with 5 agi, 5 per, and 2 end and has full...