Recent content by c00lg33k

1. C

Cursed Abbey quest not working?

That secret is what caused me a headache. I understood as, when you have talked to the crazy abbot, the door would be visible, despite my detection skill. But I went out and bought some detect scroll (before reading this) and that helped. So finally, I got it completed after 4th ride....
  2. C

Cursed Abbey quest not working?

Hi, This is my third trip to try and complete this quest.. Drives me nuts. I have watched walkthroughs and read all of them, and still - damn door does not activatate. I have talked to crazy muddaf.... and quest advanced. However the Gate to hell is not active. Screenshot shared. Please advice...
  3. C

Suggestions / Wishes for new version

Hi, I have some findings, that I hope could be implemented in future update(s): 1. Easy travel to tremadan: Why is it not possible to teleport to "home" for the character? It is after all an important part of the past and is rightfully the character's. And yet we can teleport from the tower to...
  4. C

Last 2 added quests

How did you get the golemn to not attack you? And do I myself need awa 3 or is it enough for Adaon to have it?
  5. C

Companion does not resurrect

Hi, I have noticed quite some times, when in a dungeon and your companion dies, after combat, they do not resurrect. I have tried to move to other rooms, use a heal, start a new battle, but wihtout helping. Only thing that brings them back is to leave and re-enter. I do not if this have been...
  6. C

Cloud error 1

Yes to all of the above. As mentioned, I will use the ek.bak option from now on instead and back it up manually on google drive. /thread
  7. C

Cloud error 1

Hi, Sorry for my late reply. Real life busy :) As far as I know, there are no persmissions blocking this on my device. I did try to uninstall it and install again. Unfortunately this did not fix the issue. I get the error code 12, when trying to restore from cloud. Only thing left is to hard...
  8. C

Cloud error 1

Again - I have tried all tips and tricks on how to fix this including creating a new id. But for the sake of following your instructions, I, again, created a new dummy id and no that did not help either. The dummy ID and my true ID, still gives error code 1.
  9. C

Cloud error 1

As I wrote: All versions are newest versions. Yes I have tried all the tips and tricks ever written regarding this error code. These are the versions I have: Google Play Store 16.3.36-all [0][PR] 264275464 Google Play Service 19.0.56 (10400-262933554) Google Play Games 2019.07.11661...
  10. C

Cloud error 1

Hi, I have read all threads here and god knows where else on the internet. I have tried everything thing suggested, which does not solve the issue. - log out, log in, restore purchase and cloud save. - delete cache only in google play services. - rebooted phone upon every change made. - only...