Recent content by Bullbaiter

1. B

Missing saved progress

So in other words I will have to go directly on my old device and upload to cloud to transfer it to my new device? I'm currently having the same issue.
  2. B

Heroic helm

Finally I been everywhere and unable to open the magic barrier I'll have to go talk to him. Where is he?
  3. B

Heroic helm

I'm still!l stuck on that quest I can't get past the magic barrier, any help? Please and thanks!
  4. B

Jabal Grotto

Just did that. Magic wall is back, now to figure out how to get past it lol
  5. B

Jabal Grotto

Also, is this quest completable? I talked and visit and the wall was up, I went to talk to him again and now the wall is down (that's when the crashes happened) but it's empty inside. Nothing in there except what's inside the treasure chests. Am I missing something or is this a glitch?
  6. B

Jabal Grotto

Since the update, every time I have entered the grotto after coming from the city or inn it crashes. When I reload adaon is nowhere around, I have to exit to get him to spawn up. It's happened twice so far so I thought I would mention something. Anyone else getting this problem?
  7. B

Trolls regeneration

Interesting I been down there but I didn't have my fire resistance equipment on hand so I doubled back and did t clear the dungeon to get the crystal and decided to do my other quests I had. I'll have to check into that. Thanks!
  8. B

Trolls regeneration

My cleric doesn't have a fire weapon, only when he casts a spell does he do fire damage. He actually uses a weapon I looted from them, Bonegrinder. I also gave my companion a sword of fire so it helps. Thanks for the tip!!
  9. B

Trolls regeneration

Yes I learned that quickly with my cleric's ability which grants extra damage and fire damage. Also equipped comapnion with a sword of fire that I bought from a shady traveler. Made them a little easier but sometimes they regenerate again and again and again after killing them, gets annoying if...
  10. B

Trolls regeneration

Now I don't want to come off wrong because I like a challenge just what's the cap on how many times they can regenerate? I had one go 5 rounds before I finally killed it. Usually they do it once or twice but this one just wouldn't stay dead lol Also the troll hide drop rate, what's that like...
  11. B

Pathing changes companions and enemies

I've experienced the same thing when I engage a monster first, the companion sometimes just stands there not attacking even though I'm right in front of him it's like I block his line of sight! Other times he will run around the wall to engage so it's give and take. I'll try to export a save...
  12. B

[FIXED] Bug with valut in townhall

Maybe it's only in this certain location I haven't tested it yet but when I put something into my vault at townhall jabal and proceeded to put emeralds to stack them it showed the store icon white and I was not able to put anymore emeralds (I had 11 in the vault and 2 in my bag when this...
  13. B

Sign Post In Imperial Coast*

Okay great!! Just thought I'd comment something in case it was an oversight and was missed! Love the game by the way, looking forward to more areas and new updates!
  14. B

Sign Post In Imperial Coast*

I also noticed another signpost in a village in-between towns that you couldn't click on for any information. I can't exactly remember where the location was but the signpost is located in the center of a nameless village between larger cities. Probably not very helpful but if I run into it...
  15. B

companion limit

I hope it takes off and becomes a big hit!! The next Ultima Online or Diablo! Good luck with it