Recent content by brissenden

1. B

Guide Rogue and Mage: Tips & Tricks

So… I haven't been able to play EK for several years since returning to my home country because restoring my save files required a vpn, but surprisingly, last month I was able to restore them without any issue. So the first thing I did after getting all my characters back was… to delete them...
  2. B

EK community, hello!

Oh. First time i felt really bad that someone is copying EK. Nice to see you, David. And... I'm out to try the mage class!
  3. B

EK community, hello!

Haven't played EK since update 1.0.1024. Hi guys, hi David! Nice to see you all healthy and wealthy! A quick reminder for the prodigal son: is the mage class ready? Have clerics been rebalanced? Thanks. P.S. Reporting about a copy of EK in google play, «flare: bring diablo II back». David, is...
  4. B

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Guys, check out the delight games libraries (rogue's choice, wizard's choice, paladin's choice, etc.), not actually RPG... (interactive fiction gamebooks) but i'm sure you guys will enjoy this kind of «medieval» stuff, lol.
  5. B

Just finished the game with each class.

100 (lol) sword&shield cleric, 23 melee rogue, 21 2H warrior, normal difficulty. Btw, it is
  6. B

Just finished the game with each class.

Thanks for hours of gameplay, David! The game is awesome, and so is the community. Hope there'll be other games such exciting as EK in the future.
  7. B

Highest Level ever achieved?

As i said... it's just a joke, guys.
  8. B

Rare Monster Idea (cryptozoology!)

Awesome! I love you guys.
  9. B

Sushi

Life tiger, pls explain why ALL girls go crazy about sushi. I mean, all of them, all girls i ever had relationships with EVERY DAY (!) eat dat thing. Every. Day. (Take a brake now, have a deep breath and try to realize it). And make me eat it too. God send me normal meat. Edit: or potatoes.
  10. B

That's [Edited word] true. Just calculating. Level doesn't affect dps (not true for rogues), only traits and weapons do. Even at lvl 100 clerics will have low dmg.
  11. B

That's a joke, guys :D
  12. B

Don't sleep a week :D
  13. B

Acquiring the key from alarbus

That's exactly what i did. I was just curious to see what spawns in the chest instead of the key after you get it from Alarbus, and ended up with a no-drop item.
  14. B

Acquiring the key from alarbus

BTW, am i the only one having both keys? I used one to open Duremas' hideout, stored the second one in a vault and now i can't get rid of it. Is it a bug or the second key can be used somewhere else?
  15. B

The Perception Question!

Good luck with that :D Half of the community is on it.