Recent content by Brennan Mulrennan

1. Brennan Mulrennan

Legendary Adventure, Tactical turn based for Android

Hearts & Armor is an excellently choreographed 1983 movie starring Ron Moss and Rick Edwards with authentic Medieval armory apropos to the legendary adventure gaming activity... https://video.hardlimit.com/a/brennan_mulrennan/video-channels
  2. Brennan Mulrennan

Replay Value of Exiled Kingdoms?

Exiled Kingdoms has significant replayability, unfortunately at the time, back around 2017 or 18, I pawned my tablet and forgot to take the SD card out so the gaming activity was lost. Sent somebody back down there sometime ago, but they went out of business. Anyway, in those days I didn't do...
  3. Brennan Mulrennan

If you're not into the tactical turn based genre, then Shadow Sun is the best 3D immersive legendary adventure RPG with twin stick control on Android that I know of. https://video.hardlimit.com/a/brennan_mulrennan/video-channels
  4. Brennan Mulrennan

Not for casual players: https://video.hardlimit.com/a/brennan_mulrennan/video-channels
  5. Brennan Mulrennan

Legendary adventure is the genre, 'Extravagant Champion' is part of the signature, and Rencounter is the game.
  6. Brennan Mulrennan

Image depicts Advanced Rencounter gameplay, full 3D landscape tactical turn based combat...
  7. Brennan Mulrennan

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

I forgot to mention it, Darkest Dungeon in Play Store is only in Portrait format whereas Rencounter is in full Landscape.
  8. Brennan Mulrennan

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Grim Dawn isn't isn't available on Android & 'Darkest Dungeon' has a very low 2.7 rating... Not in the same class as the high level chesslike mechanics in Rencounter.
  9. Brennan Mulrennan

Posting images on EK forum using image hosting websites

No youtube, only open source and other alternative platforms...🤗
  10. Brennan Mulrennan

Posting images on EK forum using image hosting websites

I could try and upload a short video here, but the file size might be too large...
  11. Brennan Mulrennan

Is 2h warrior better than melee rogue

I completed the game back in early 2018 after more than a 1000 hours in two warrior chars, so I'm not up on the present gaming mechanics, however, see the thread called 'I need warrior build help' by another player, there's a lot of information you may find of value... ♞
  12. Brennan Mulrennan

Is 2h warrior better than melee rogue

2-handed warrior probably, or rogue assassin, not cleric, you could experiment by trial & error... ♞
  13. Brennan Mulrennan

I need warrior build help

Hi, I found that image over the past years and thought she looks like a Grissenda, I used to collect images like that surfing the net as a kind of hobby... ♞
  14. Brennan Mulrennan

You can get past lvl 24 if you put your mind to it, but again, the perfected build as I see it is not just the highest dps or absolute level that can be achieved as far as numbers, but that point at which you become virtually invincible... Here are some other numbers that I would consider as if...
  15. Brennan Mulrennan

That's a funny video p4ranOid, I watched the whole thing, but the games do count, reality is largely a matter of perspective. Here's my secondary warrior in full metal armor...