Recent content by Board Troll

1. Board Troll

Orbs of Galade bug?

No big, I just killed the minotaur king and the high priestess and took all their stuff. I can live without the crown.
  2. Board Troll

Orbs of Galade bug?

If it falls off the spider, I may not have looked in the bag If it was in a chest, I would have checked that
  3. Board Troll

Orbs of Galade bug?

No, I don't rwmember that. Odd
  4. Board Troll

Orbs of Galade bug?

Ive searched the room several times, no bags left, i have looked in every chest I own, not anywhere If it rots on corpse, does the game eat it when you sleep?
  5. Board Troll

Orbs of Galade bug?

Found one orb in a chest turned it in. Looking for second orb, but if it is supposed to drop off a spider in the green room, I killed the thing before I got the quest from the high priestess. So, the spider isnt respawning and I have no way to get the orb.
  6. Board Troll

Are We abandoned?

Trolling is frowned upon unless you're in the fens. Don't make a habit of it.
  7. Board Troll

Pooping guide

Trolls no understand for why obsess the poop human do
  8. Board Troll

Death

About death.... These are my thoughts and perspectives on the topic. As humans, we are social beings. We are born into this lifestyle. We all have people who have taken care of us and we have all helped care for someone else at some point. As we grow, we get accustomed to seeking help from...
  9. Board Troll

Guide: War Priest , Cleric Build

Need this info
  10. Board Troll

welcome to the id software mentality

I wanna ban HAMMER this dude. Cut him from the Forums LOL! He must listen exclusively to Tool. Come at your daddy little troll, I got something for ya.
  11. Board Troll

welcome to the id software mentality

Listen up Mputschik, YOU go and try to do what he's doing and see how far you get. Doorknob
  12. Board Troll

Next update

Will the mage make their grand entrance?
  13. Board Troll

Feedback, Suggestions, and Ideas by Players_X=All (current)

Using black in fonts is very difficult to read due to the background bud.
  14. Board Troll

Biggest update.....

The game is an absolute gem. You know I'll be playing the sequel since it is 'return of the swampdonkey' lol. Just wish we could help you in some way because a few of us really have a true passion for what you've created here David. I'll be in the fens if you need me.