Recent content by Beecheese

1. Beecheese

Re-enter to upper deck for farming after the quest been done?

Thank you guys, if it is accessible that would be great, better than the radiation level.
  2. Beecheese

Can anyone help? I googled everything but none mentions this after the quest. I have lost all the cards and pad, can't use the elevator to upper deck anymore.
  3. Beecheese

Now I stuck at the elevator,can't use it to get upper deck. Am I missing something or this is it once you finished the quest.
  4. Beecheese

Who is the Strongest Boss in Exiled Kingdoms?

If you love diablo 1 2, love this game, should you try Path of Exile
  5. Beecheese

Newbie questions

I think it is some portal gate which can go to other chosen cities, I haven't reached that content in the game yet. Are they mage/cleric use exclusive?
  6. Beecheese

Newbie questions

Yes, you are right, its really struggling to play. I am Lvl 9 but still weak. I chose mage because some review on steam says that mage and cleric can use gate to port to cities which could save a lot gold and time. Is it still a fact in current version? I might still stick on mage if it is true.
  7. Beecheese

Newbie questions

Hi everyone, just got into the game for 1 day and I got some questions that I hope someone could help 1. My character is mage, the lesser summoning is level 2, but the summoned familiar does not last long if it is dead. It seems has a may 300s timer on it then it is just gone which is not...