Recent content by Bans1x

1. B

Bug Cloud save problem

I'm certain this is the account with all my old saves, and I certainly did save at least a bit of them to the cloud. Last time I played was probably about 2 years ago, did it perhaps get corrupted somehow? I really wanna play the new areas, but I don't have the time to level up from scratch again...
  2. B

Gaining access to the Hall of wisdom

I see... forgot about the ancient seal quest :D
  3. B

Im a rogue and ive played cleric so i know that way to get into the hall of wisdom i just need some help to get easy reputation 20
  4. B

Simply put i was wondering of a way to access the hall of wisdom without having to complete town hall quests
  5. B

Rogue arsenal for ark

Haha. Well im not as good as the developer of the game =D but its a good weapon nevertheless
  6. B

Rogue arsenal for ark

I could really use some tips on the arsenal for rogue in ark. Such as a weapon amulet etc. But most importantly i need a viable weapon in the ark until the scalpel. I was thinkinh of an adamantite shortsword. But maybe i should just give up on cove bank and kill zilda for the falchion.
  7. B

Deactivating the barrier in the Ark of Lothasan

Theres a barrier blocking my way to the oracle xD
  8. B

Need some ideas!

Anyone got any ideas on what builds to go forward to or are just in general fun, for example a 2 handed warrior instead of a 1 hand warrior with a more tanky build ive tried 1 handed and 2 handed mage, 1 handed and 2 handed warrior, ranged and melee rogue and 1 handed and 2 handed cleric... out...
  9. B

I need the code to access the reactor, is what im trying to say
  10. B

I mean the third barrier theres a 4 color combination but it gives you access to the fourth card
  11. B

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

I see! Anyway already loving the variety of races =)
  12. B

Earth mastery dev error?

Thanks for pointing that out, never knew iron golems had that much shock resistance. Gonna be useful in the ark
  13. B

Strange special enemy

Oh didn't know that! Are you sure about that though? Is it a confirmed mechanic by the developer?
  14. B

Strange special enemy

So i was going to the mausoleum, and as i entered the screen froze and i noticed an enemy with a strange name so i went back and there he was It isn't a rumor boss since i had no rumor bosses in my journal and i didn't find it in the wiki and so im a lil interested on you're thoughts. I was...
  15. B

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Amazing concept! Although wouldn't the ancestors go mad or insane from the isolation just like the red and blue wizards in the icemist underlevels? Just a thought :p